[L2J]L2Olynth

L2 Olynth

1st. all spammers should die.

2nd.any ETA on the server ?

3rd. KE and CP is nice reward for pvp, but if u remove all other ways of obtaining KE, this will make oly farmers pvp too, not just staying in town waiting for oly.

3rd. KE and CP is nice reward for pvp, but if u remove all other ways of obtaining KE, this will make oly farmers pvp too, not just staying in town waiting for oly.

2) I think it's first of july

website Pls

In the nexts days will be available.

Server will be on 1 july if all goes ok.

We dont wanna force every player who joins server to pvp , there are some ppl who like oly more than pvp. They would be able to farm KE on fort but wont be so easy as from drop.

sounds intersting , i'll give it a try hope many ppl will join also

Welcome ;)

Kinda l2dodge,especialy that thing with mcs.

Anyway idc,i just hope there will be some pvp and not perma farm/bot and pvp once per week.

Goodluck !

Mouse Coins in Failodge = Vote Reward

Mouse Coins in Olynth = PvP Reward.

It could be any kind of coin...

That server looks pretty nice....as i can understand by its features...The only thing i dont want to experience is LAG and CORRUPTION AS IN DODGE. Do not dissapoint me people.

:-beep- yeah:

KilLoVeR

That server looks pretty nice....as i can understand by its features...The only thing i dont want to experience is LAG and CORRUPTION AS IN DODGE. Do not dissapoint me people.

:-beep- yeah:

KilLoVeR

and farm.

cant wait to try it hope it open sooner than july i prefer about today or at least tommorow :P    the only thing i want is no lag and unbalance.farm i believe must be a bit difficult to have some fun but not all the time farm and of course a safe zone for farm with less drop for the start.i dont want another server with difficult farm because every time you spawn at farm zone an idiot with his clan pk you and dont let you farm.Good Luck i will join for sure