Lindvior Xtreme X Open Source

Hello guys I announce my open source project Lindvior.

The project started now so much're bugged, so it is anyone willing to help and make the team are ready to receive your help.

Now surely you will ask some questions.

There is more after a few months the project will close the svn and let the users hand without updating?

A: Not if it's open source open source is not going to want to close the project evolve as l2jserver eg.

There are many bugs it will take to be fixed?

A: I think that with time the source becomes one of the best of the internet, with the contribution of all diffs posting the project has power to go far.

The Russian language is present you will withdraw her or let go?

R: Let's keep up cuz the project will be released massively in Russian forums and so we will also receive help and updates them.

Wanted to be part of the team that updates the source commints and how do I join?

A: start looking at the code, make diffs and post in the forum so you will gain the confidence to be adding as project committer.

If I open my server you support a revision to the server?

A: we do not support installation to only update the source.

Rules:

Everyone can contribute something even one html, a translation, however our goal is to make the 34 classes and new work skills also

Do not complain and say it's a waste if you feel well do better and to be open-source.

Helping the most you can.

If you open a server with our review discloses the official forum for your server to be accessed by all of the project.

In the forum we will seek official language is English as an international project.

Bugs critics at the time:

You can not teleport or pick up the 34 jobs, some effects are still appearing appearances only example you see on your char.

Such bugs are packtes the server with packets then over time we will pack up and if you already know pack would help greatly.

I'm still looking for all packets.

Chronic: Goddess of Destruction Part 3: Lindvior

Protocol: 525-531

Base: Rebellion-Team

Java SDK: 6 or 7 here compiles with 2.

Forum: http://lindviorxtremex.zz.mu/

Home: https://www.assembla.com/code/lindviorxtremex/subversion/nodes

Timeline: https://www.assembla.com/spaces/lindviorxtremex/stream

SVN: https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/lindviorxtremex/trunk/

The project is russian which means that it has 0 quality(even the copy paste part in the commons from l2jfree is badly done). The project structure is a mess(instead of having multiple ant builders and a screwed up structure why not use maven? Also the packs performance could be easily improved by for example using bonecp with extended configuration(possible lazy init, database cache etc), dropping idiotic dbutils and using java7 features such as try-with-resource, getting rid of the clutter to make the pack smaller and efficent(silly protection DLL's that doesnt work, bin folder commited to the svn while its just 1 svn:ignore to get rid of it and so much more inside the core). Every single project should have its own classpath,project and settings files for easier development.

Overall its a tipical pretty much below average russian c/p pack altho if you can get rid of the mentality "russian packs are good stuff" and you start to work on it in a way that everything makes sense it can be good.

Well, these debates on Java are useless, instead of using Java why don't try C#5.0 with its nice features? Now it has asyncronous  programming,  natural multicore computation, and optimized Garbage Collection.. C# use less RAM than Java and in the long run is better for scalability

Well, these debates on Java are useless, instead of using Java why don't try C#5.0 with its nice features? Now it has asyncronous  programming,  natural multicore computation, and optimized Garbage Collection.. and even more readability and less verbosity than Java...

expensive, hard to code, really cpu intensive, learning from the issues of off packs we know that using any other languge for l2 other than java results in packs that need atleast 8gb ram just to boot up.

java is a decent choice for an emu theres no issue with it, also everything c# can do java can do it also with the same effectiveness or even better.

The project is russian which means that it has 0 quality(even the copy paste part in the commons from l2jfree is badly done). The project structure is a mess(instead of having multiple ant builders and a screwed up structure why not use maven? Also the packs performance could be easily improved by for example using bonecp with extended configuration(possible lazy init, database cache etc), dropping idiotic dbutils and using java7 features such as try-with-resource, getting rid of the clutter to make the pack smaller and efficent(silly protection DLL's that doesnt work, bin folder commited to the svn while its just 1 svn:ignore to get rid of it and so much more inside the core). Every single project should have its own classpath,project and settings files for easier development.

Because instead of putting 1000 defects and badmouth the quality does not make a better open source, do not comment if you do not like, you are not required to use my project now if you want to help will be gladly

Because instead of putting 1000 defects and badmouth the quality does not make a better open source, do not comment if you do not like, you are not required to use my project now if you want to help will be gladly

i dont really understand what you tried to say here, i just told you what i have found in the pack so far and told you a few parts that you can improve on.

Hello tuningxtreme!

Just saw your post on Lindvior and I must say got jealous :)

Maybe you can help me with my fun project at http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=276012.0 to make it connect on Lindvior client.

PM me if you are interested.

:)

Overall its a tipical pretty much below average russian c/p pack altho if you can get rid of the mentality "russian packs are good stuff" and you start to work on it in a way that everything makes sense it can be good.

For time you spend comment it maybe you cloud make better open source project

For time you spend comment it maybe you cloud make better open source project

Maybe i work on it since 2 weeks or so? :D

I always like people who love to asslick a lot, you know guys when someone shares ANYTHING on the internet you get negative and positive feedback, if you are full of yourself so much that you think your in this case a programming god than you dont accept criticism instead you talk shit back to those who try to help you improve on what you have yet you praise everyone who says your share is great.

I said in my post a few things to improve on and i said how it can be done, if you guys cant accept that its fine by me but dont expect anyone to use a project that never ever accepts any form of constructive criticism.