Error deleting drop data!

humancode

Question

Hello guys!

i have a problem editing the drop list of some npc!

for exaplme i'm using H5 client when i go to edit the drop list of the mobs on anthars lair i get an : Error while deleting drop data <npc id, item id, category> : java.lang.NullPointerException  and when i delete an item it does not let me to edit the drop list until i restart the server and again the same thing!

This is not for all drop npc drop list! i can edit most of the drop list in the game!

i guess this has something to do with the npc access and admin access or maybe i'm wrong! please if anybody knows that would be awesome! :)

8 answers to this question

Check log folder for more detailed error :>

I see some errors like this one! do you know how to fix them?

2013.06.22 04:32:43,211 WARNING 1 com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.NpcTable NpcTable: Drop data for undefined item template! NpcId: 22823 itemId: 10220

I see some errors like this one! do you know how to fix them?

2013.06.22 04:32:43,211 WARNING 1 com.l2jserver.gameserver.datatables.NpcTable NpcTable: Drop data for undefined item template! NpcId: 22823 itemId: 10220

this probably means the item doesnt exist in the monsters drop data check on your droplist and custom_droplist

this probably means the item doesnt exist in the monsters drop data check on your droplist and custom_droplist

they are but i can edit them on drop list but i cant edit them in the the game! and it gets me that error! :/

and i dont understand why?

i can edit most of the npc but some of them not in the game!

they are but i can edit them on drop list but i cant edit them in the the game! and it gets me that error! :/

and i dont understand why?

i can edit most of the npc but some of them not in the game!

the npcs you cant edit are normal ones or customs you added?

Normal ones!

than you are better off with l2j forum, sadly because of my pc broke down i cant run any test for you to help :S