About Sotm #6

FinalGod

Gl with this SOTM i wont join as i already told. To many ... i preffer dont call them anyhow.

Good luck to participants.

You seem clever but i may be wrong. Dunno why you didnt admit it even after so many days. I dont care for the SOTM as i said and i participate cuz a friend told me so.

FG before talk about me ,make sure that you will beat potato's IQ.You are such a useless that you cant even copy olds SOTMs. You said that you will give one reward and i already see 3 after so many days without a single fix. Now back to your cave.

You seem clever but i may be wrong. Dunno why you didnt admit it even after so many days. I dont care for the SOTM as i said and i participate cuz a friend told me so.

FG before talk about me ,make sure that you will beat potato's IQ.You are such a useless that you cant even copy olds SOTMs. You said that you will give one reward and i already see 3 after so many days without a single fix. Now back to your cave.

It's obviously that you are provoking me but I won't play your game

Although I won't give you any explanation about the 3 awards....

I will let you find alone the.answer,just having smt to.play with.

[gr] pistevw pos prepei na valeis kapia rules se fash : ''gia na dothei reward tha prepei na exoun dilosei toulaxiston 10 atoma'' me 2-3 atoma den nomizw na to peis event [/gr]

[gr] pistevw pos prepei na valeis kapia rules se fash : ''gia na dothei reward tha prepei na exoun dilosei toulaxiston 10 atoma'' me 2-3 atoma den nomizw na to peis event [/gr]

isxiei egw to eida simra k eida oti exei dilwsei mono enas k eftiaksa k egw ena twra..

[GR]Σε οποιοδήποτε GFX site και να πας αν υπάρχουν περισσότερες από 1 συμμετοχές τότε το event δεν ακυρώνεται.

Spam posts deleted from the voting thread.

Voqus at least from ya was expecting a better attitude.

You are member in gfx forums and you know that every same-event with more than 1 entry is not cancelled.

Have been happened a lot of times at PP