[L2J]L2Junkies

D0zer

Do YOu Think To Join?

Listen To Me First. Here Are The Facts.

1- Start Area 10lv - 15lv and 80 Lv Mobs. WTF Is That. Mages Cant Kill 80 lv Mob On 30 Lv And There Are Not Any 30-40-50 ETC Lv Mobs. Just 10 - 15 - 80 :D Epic Fail.

2- SH Hit Min. 1k And MC 5k. Again SH OP Server.

3- Buffer Is Sux You Need To Make Your Own Buffer.

4- It Says Custom Command .votereward But Nothing Happen :D

And Much More Small Fails. Believe Me Its Not Worth To Waste Your Time On It.

And Admin Stop Spending Money For This Fail Server.

Do YOu Think To Join?

1- Start Area 10lv - 15lv and 80 Lv Mobs. WTF Is That. Mages Cant Kill 80 lv Mob On 30 Lv And There Are Not Any 30-40-50 ETC Lv Mobs. Just 10 - 15 - 80 :D Epic Fail.

And Much More Small Fails. Believe Me Its Not Worth To Waste Your Time On It.

And Admin Stop Spending Money For This Fail Server.

1. Yes they can i test it!

2.SH always was op class cauz of their buffs and if you play mage SH then it's more op!(i play SH that's why i'm saying this)

3.Is that so problem?:S you make a sceme and you have it forever!

4.Didn't test it yet..

So for me worth it..

(this is my opinion i respect your opinion so respect and my opinion too :) )

Do YOu Think To Join?

This guy it's 100% right.

On my server all work very fine  start level is 85 ok  and buffer is very good 

try make ur owned server then i know my project is fine so is ur problem ^^ find better one then

On my server all work very fine  start level is 85 ok  and buffer is very good 

try make ur owned server then i know my project is fine so is ur problem ^^ find better one then

Works fine? Perhaps, but main architecture is a piece of khm, 'cause it never met with balance. First at all, fvcking easy to get RB jewels, so all player have great resist, but GCM is 50x harder than RB jewels, so just few ppl have enchanted debuffs like +30 Stun Shot. What does it mean? For example Archer vs SPH: archer would win with stun, but SPH have IMBA resist, so it will never land, and SPH will win 100% cause it don't have to use lot of debuffs against fighter, just surrender to wind, vortexs etc(btw place boss jewels to shop with low prices, is kinda noob thing, or instances and raid bosses aren't wrok? :P). Farming system is fvcked up either, CH has too OP drop, and normal mobs drops nothing. Ok it works, but it broadcast a lot of shame. Enchant system is fine, i like it, clan system either, but your geodata.. wait you have geodata? at Traninig Zone sph bot shot me through the wall lol. Vote system is ridicious either. At start you made the interval to 20. Now really who the fvck vote if interval is 20 with 50 ppl online? You had to put inteval to 2-3 votes, and hoho you would have a lot vote. Leveling system works either i admit it, but still ugly, and never heard about enconomy, like your whole server. PC point system isn't bad i admit it, cause ppl will be online all the time, and developed fine. Event rewards are to low, for example 1 fully sucessfull Quiz Event gives you the same GA count like u kill 1 normal Hard mob. It would be cool if you would change reward to 1gc/right answer. PvP list existing, but whats with pk, onlin etc -list? Your webpage is a complately downloaded free template, and you almost let it as the official template. Almost nothing changed. AIO item sucks, and why i can't use if i'm flagged, but i'm not in battle stance? In towns neither.  BTW you have ppl, cause there are no H5 PvP servers, and you exactly know it.

Ps.:

junkies_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

" post="2583215" timestamp="1371391611"]

Works fine? Perhaps, but main architecture is a piece of khm, 'cause it never met with balance. First at all, fvcking easy to get RB jewels, so all player have great resist, but GCM is 50x harder than RB jewels, so just few ppl have enchanted debuffs like +30 Stun Shot. What does it mean? For example Archer vs SPH: archer would win with stun, but SPH have IMBA resist, so it will never land, and SPH will win 100% cause it don't have to use lot of debuffs against fighter, just surrender to wind, vortexs etc(btw place boss jewels to shop with low prices, is kinda noob thing, or instances and raid bosses aren't wrok? :P). Farming system is fvcked up either, CH has too OP drop, and normal mobs drops nothing. Ok it works, but it broadcast a lot of shame. Enchant system is fine, i like it, clan system either, but your geodata.. wait you have geodata? at Traninig Zone sph bot shot me through the wall lol. Vote system is ridicious either. At start you made the interval to 20. Now really who the fvck vote if interval is 20 with 50 ppl online? You had to put inteval to 2-3 votes, and hoho you would have a lot vote. Leveling system works either i admit it, but still ugly, and never heard about enconomy, like your whole server. PC point system isn't bad i admit it, cause ppl will be online all the time, and developed fine. Event rewards are to low, for example 1 fully sucessfull Quiz Event gives you the same GA count like u kill 1 normal Hard mob. It would be cool if you would change reward to 1gc/right answer. PvP list existing, but whats with pk, onlin etc -list? Your webpage is a complately downloaded free template, and you almost let it as the official template. Almost nothing changed. AIO item sucks, and why i can't use if i'm flagged, but i'm not in battle stance? In towns neither.  BTW you have ppl, cause there are no H5 PvP servers, and you exactly know it.

Ps.:

junkies_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

gotta hurt XD