[SHARE] Some Weapons -=ANUBIS=- (Hellbound)

So noone have the problem with noitemname here?WTH im do wrong?Im readd it 3 times! Im dont understand this is not first custom weapon who im add and with this im cannot find the problem.Can someone share here the working weapongrp and itemname dats? Help someone please!!!

So noone have the problem with noitemname here?WTH im do wrong?Im readd it 3 times! Im dont understand this is not first custom weapon who im add and with this im cannot find the problem.Can someone share here the working weapongrp and itemname dats? Help someone please!!!

check your IDs in itemname-e.dat .. u need them in an order .. not 5/12313/3/5234444/3

Thx for replay!Yes im check it double and is it in right order.Im go crazy still the noitemname is appear!!

post or upload the last lines of itemname-e.dat

• 2 weeks later...

HELLO I AM NEW IN THIS MAGNIFICENT FORUM, ALREADY I HAVE STOOPED ANUBIS's PACKAGING AND SEE Q IT(HE,SHE) IS FOR HELLBOY, SINCE I HAVE IL MODIFY IT FOR Q I WALKED IN THE IL AND ALREADY I IT COULD PUT IN THE BASE OF INFORMATION ONLY ONE Q IT(HE,SHE) GOES OUT FOR ME MISTAKE IS WHEN BOY TO PUTTING WEAPON's TEXT IN THE SYSTEM, WANTED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE ME CAN ACCOMMODATE IT IN ORDER THAT I WALKED IN THE INTERLUDE FROM ALREADY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

HELLO I AM NEW IN THIS MAGNIFICENT FORUM, ALREADY I HAVE STOOPED ANUBIS's PACKAGING AND SEE Q IT(HE,SHE) IS FOR HELLBOY, SINCE I HAVE IL MODIFY IT FOR Q I WALKED IN THE IL AND ALREADY I IT COULD PUT IN THE BASE OF INFORMATION ONLY ONE Q IT(HE,SHE) GOES OUT FOR ME MISTAKE IS WHEN BOY TO PUTTING WEAPON's TEXT IN THE SYSTEM, WANTED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE ME CAN ACCOMMODATE IT IN ORDER THAT I WALKED IN THE INTERLUDE FROM ALREADY THANK YOU VERY MUCH ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Gandalf pls stop spaming! and after Turn [OFF] the caps!

• 3 weeks later...