Player Commands -

-.changepassword

Dedicated Server Stats -

-3.5 i7 2600k Intel

-32 Gigs Ram 2133

-Solid State HDD - "for no item transaction lag"

Internet Connection Speed -

-DDos Protection

-150/Mbps Download - 50/Mbps Upload for a NO LAG Environment.

Revived_zpsf6099233.jpg

if you whant some ppl on serv make something new not another 20x serv ...make a 30-40x serv with full npc buffer ..mp pot with reuse ..etc ...ppl need a server more faster and focused on pvp ,we are bored of 20x serv bcs all are the same .tnx and sry for my english

if you whant some ppl on serv make something new not another 20x serv ...make a 30-40x serv with full npc buffer ..mp pot with reuse ..etc ...ppl need a server more faster and focused on pvp ,we are bored of 20x serv bcs all are the same .tnx and sry for my english

check here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=275168.0 :P

Wow GM, I'm sorry, but you are so stupid. You cannot just advertise the server here and then open it in a few hours. You should have advertised a long time ago, like a week or 2. Don't get me wrong, I would love to play here and I wished this server would survive, but even if you don't get DDoS'ed, you online will be 50. Your server is dead before you opened it.

Server advertised the day before,  I had previously launched a Server and 2 weeks did nothing.  More on launch already then my previous server along time ago.    Come get on an check it out.  What do you have to lose?  Plus an ad campaign starts soon. Will be purchasing Advertising