Install Gracia Final client and other clients

How i can do this?

What i had tried till now.

I installed client Gracia Final at external hard disk (J:\Gracia Final)

Then i tryed to install High Five client (I took off the External Hard Disk J) and i get error " Unable to Create directory: J:\Gracia Final "

Also i tryed to to find that location at RegEdit and correct i fount it! I remove the J:\Gracia Final and still get that error :/

Any suggestion what to do?

Thanks in Advance!

How i can do this?

What i had tried till now.

I installed client Gracia Final at external hard disk (J:\Gracia Final)

Then i tryed to install High Five client (I took off the External Hard Disk J) and i get error " Unable to Create directory: J:\Gracia Final "

Also i tryed to to find that location at RegEdit and correct i fount it! I remove the J:\Gracia Final and still get that error :/

Any suggestion what to do?

Thanks in Advance!

Hello , well as i know each Computer support  one Lineage Client , when you have already installed one Client for example : C6 , to get install other Client you need 1st to remove C6 , btw you can have all Client in one Disc it's not big deal , but you need first to unistall you're old client to install new , so everything will work correctly. To Remove Client  Gontrol Panel > Unistall Programs  , and after choose the Client you want to Remove. If Computer ask you if you want to restart PC , then do that.

• 2 weeks later...