[Preview] Custom Photos collection - (After effects - Photoshop - 3D's max )

Hello my friends. Since i saw my graphical videos bought by many people i now present you

some of my Photoshop(mostly) and other visual effect programs in order to give you a view of the final results

of my work. These are images such as Logos - Backgrounds and people i shared them love them really so take a look

and let me know if you want your Own ! custom ! Logo or background or loading screen for your server - website - forum e.t.c

*Enjoy some of my photoshop skills : )* !

erbxp5.jpg

2uq0t1s.jpg

width=1024 height=496http://i43.tinypic.com/2ia92bp.jpg[/img]

ndwsox.jpg

w7dwy.png

qwztsp.jpg

e1999z.png

width=768 height=768http://i40.tinypic.com/21o6sx.jpg[/img]

11kummr.jpg

55i5s.png

2ah9iwx.png

s1j5kw.jpg

width=1024 height=548http://i43.tinypic.com/b3x47l.jpg[/img]

2whe8b5.jpg

wtakbb.jpg

e6py4k.png

1xyv0g.jpg

2zsaa0l.png

f4ml43.png

21mg29d.jpg

5d9rf5.png

hv88wg.png

17tmj8.jpg

2u3y1s8.jpg

Add me on skype unst0ppabl32 if you want to buy

Payment via "Paypal" or "Paysafe" (prefer paypal)

Prices are based on what you want and how big resolution is!

by WolfGiaS3na

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Note* This is just a show-off my skills on Photoshop - 3D's max - After effects - Cinema 4D e.t.c

Most of these are 3D scenes just photoshooted.

Please don't leech without permission, and if you are interest buy anything like Logos or background

or wallpapers pm me here or add me on skype or on youtube www.youtube.com/WolfGiaS3na

Thanks a lot! ~Sincerely EuA

If you want to advertise your services, then showing things off in the gfx section isnt the way to go about it.

Then rather post it here: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=169.0

If however you just mean to showcase your stuff then its fine, just getting a bit confused with the added payment info at the end of your post.

As for your photos, looks good though nothing that would really "wow!" me yet. :P

Liked that L2JHelias thing the most, probably due to the scenery lol

If you want to advertise your services, then showing things off in the gfx section isnt the way to go about it.

If however you just mean to showcase your stuff then its fine, just getting a bit confused with the added payment info at the end of your post.

As for your photos, looks good though nothing that would really "wow!" me yet. :P

Sorry is just a collection of what i have done example l2 loading screens, backgrounds e.t.c stuff. Now for payment is because this is show-off if someone

want a background or even Logo of his name he will pm me ... talk about price e.t.c and if he like what i will make he will buy it ..

But what u mean "good though nothing that would really "wow", these took hours done...

with multiple programs is not just a photoshop with 2 pictures from google... like most people i've seen here share anime backgrounds with

their signature only on it... Also these photos represent 3D enviroment like the one with girl and shark... everything build in 3D space and i can rotate

it... this require much work for realistic shadows e.t.c.. so don't say just good : (

But what u mean "good though nothing that would really "wow", these took hours done...

with multiple programs is not just a photoshop with 2 pictures from google... like most people i've seen here share anime backgrounds with

their signature only on it... Also these photos represent 3D enviroment like the one with girl and shark... everything build in 3D space and i can rotate

it... this require much work for realistic shadows e.t.c.. so don't say just good : (

The time to get something done shouldn't be a factor when considering if you like something or not though.

I said I like it, it looks good. But it doesn't totally amaze me, doesn't blow me out of my chair, you know? :P

But you should definitely stick to doing it

Edit: if its a whole 3D environment that can be rotated and viewed by any angle, then kudos to you!

The time to get something done shouldn't be a factor when considering if you like something or not though.

I said I like it, it looks good. But it doesn't totally amaze me, doesn't blow me out of my chair, you know? :P

But you should definitely stick to doing it

Edit: if its a whole 3D environment that can be rotated and viewed by any angle, then kudos to you!

Yeah some photos are created in 3D environment in order to get good shadows and blur effect and other

depth visuals effects. Also object and most times scenery( like shark) is in 3D space.

Here's an example: View My Video