S-T-O-P Leeching!

Frank

ENG:

In this topic I would like to talk to some specific members of MXC that got ban and they feel bad...I am not a moderator or a member of MXC Team, but I have my personal opinion and I can express it! Well, there are some retards that are trying to copy and paste Maxcheaters, cause they hope that they can have members...I would like to advise you <<dear>> leechers to STOP doing this f*cking thing.! You must understand that Maxcheaters is an overpower community! You have no future! Also there are some members that they saw these kind of forums and they liked that because they should be GL.MODS, or something like that...Hm...Result? BAN! It is the best way to clear these retards...You know, if you want to create a forum like MXC, do it but DON'T COPY AND PASTE MXC THINGS, AND DON'T ADVERTISE YOUR FORUM HERE! All saw that members that caught to copy and paste has just banned...So what is the reason to copy and paste? You will ban and you will not have future with your forum!

ADVISE: Try to stay at MXC community and share things with others...One day you will get promoted and you will become an Uploader, Gold Member, Moderator....

Your Opinion Is Right.

It's Really Annoying That Forums Like These :

www.downwarez.info

http://worldtopcheaters.tk/

To C/p Exactly Our Forum.

I Think We Should Do Something To Stop That... But I Don't Know What :/