interlude [L2J]L2Εvo

kissarrow

u need just enchant items  the custom items are free and i will make 3 set armor with same stats to choose wich u like to play :) also free :)

some news for u  .

the server will have 4 set armors with same stats  : moirai  ,ixion ,flaming,dynasti

all will be free in custom shop ,i put 4 becouse to make happy players wich like 1 of this :) the enchant will be hard :P i wait u for join us :)

You will have ddos protection this time?

are you rly waiting for ddos protection when he cant even pay 10 euros for a simple web hosting + domain?

are you rly waiting for ddos protection when he cant even pay 10 euros for a simple web hosting + domain?

my friend don t speack stupid thinks i pay 39 euro for 1 year  for my website but this company from where i buyed are slowly and idiots ppll so i most wait to activate my web site,next time read what i write .