Hi From Me ( Stefoulis15 Here )

Hi Guys.

Im Stefoulis15

And That's My New Account!

( I Got Banned With The Other One.. :( )

I Will Use This Unless Someone Unbans Me.. ( Which I Think Is Impossible But It's Ok . )

I Didnt Registered Again To Complain.

I Registered Cause i Wanted To Be A Member Of The Forum..

We Will See...

you make a name here and spend unlimited hours in this forum and u delete whatever you do by competing to other same subject forums

it honors you that you wanna be member of this forum but dishonors you that competition you had in there ...we ll see what will become of you

well, as you have done a lot things for our forum, I think is correct from Us to give you an other "little chance".

Thats From me :

Your main account is banned

Your main Mail is banned

I have leaved your IP to log again in forum.

That the first and the last time that I do a favor to someone, but I think you deserve it.

;)

Regards, A-Style.

Well , The Prob. Is That i Thought That DownWarez Was One Forum For Warez Things.

And Someone Told Me , Go Post Ur Pack.

And I Thought It Would Be Nice Advertisment To Share It In Another Forum.

Just Go And See My Posts There. And My Posts Here.

I Had 958 Posts Here.

And 1 There.

How It's Possible To Help Them??

P.S: The Ban Is Permanent Right?

hello my friends my name is collision..soz for my private profile inforamation..But this site site is my best friend site..and i put it as title because he told me that he need some members..i make acc to this forum (down)to download photoshop to make signatures..Plz i give 15E for plat member..Αnd i want them back or my acc ..I promise that i will delete my acc from downwarez and delete my private information..soz for that i am new and i dont know that:S plz make somethink i am so sad

I have leaved your IP to log again in forum.

That the first and the last time that I do a favor to someone, but I think you deserve it.

;)

lol we never ban ip :o as for the bans i have made some contacts and we ll see later .(consider as a conversation)

Yes i banned you!!!i talked with maxtor today and he told me to leave the ban as it is...it's a lesson for those that try to fool us!

ehmm dont assume that everyone that participates in suchs forums has chances that he ll be unbanned :S

see the accounts of magaki13,waterkiller,slay3rgr1(he made new account :P ),necroxisia ,ultimategamers mpla mpla mpla users etc

neither i (we) change the bans :-\ (totally got spammed in msn to remove some bans the answer was ...no!!! :P )

Well , Im Not Gonna Die Because of A Ban....

I Will Try Take My Posts Again....

Good luck with the posts...but if i detect spam i will keep my policy of the "Ban"!

ehmm dont assume that everyone that participates in suchs forums has chances that he ll be unbanned :S

I have to inform you that i had been banned for a stupid reason. For something that my punishment was decreasing my karma.. 5 months later a mod saw it and decided to bann me.. But he wasn't right was he ? Here i am again UNBANED :)