classic [L2J]L2Esen

KruM

akvl3k.png

Pastebin for SMF forum's: Click me

Dear players,

We are happy to announce our server's development is finally ended.

After months of work and a good beta we are going live! it has been a amazing journey so far.

I would like to thank the community for all they have done in helping us grow as a community. All our hardwork was to give the community a fun, longterm, secure, stable server. We hope you enjoy it!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objectives:

• To create and handle a big game community and give our best self for the server’s good!
  • To create a full server without losing basic aspects of the game.
  • Save the most important things: manor, castles and their benefits, olympiad, pvp for end game farm spots, battles for raid bosses and the epics ...
  • Making a stable server where you could never stop play.

About Us:

We are working on this project,creating the whole concept and making improves (still we do) long time now but we faced so many troubles with a result to lose much time and not to open the server. We don't work something "clipboard" ,we want something really enjoyable for all players of interlude. Finally,we're getting rid of troubles and we decide that we are about ready to open.

We stay loyal to Lineage 2 Interlude (aka C6) Version, we trust this game, no further official updates, just IL updates and new ideas!

Why you should join?

line.png

NO ITEMS / EXTRA AUGMENT SKILLS / ENCHANT DONATIONS!!!

FAIR GAME PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!

Balanced Class!!

Active and experienced staff!

NO Corruption!

Stable and longlasting economy system!

line.png

Development team wants to present an international project in order to achieve the greatest amount of online players.

Development team is also aware some things will not work as it should but with a bit of luck and with your help hopefully everything works perfectly.

information2.png Game Specifications:

Client: [L2J] Interlude - Based on: L2J - Paied Geodata and Pathnode

Server is secured by a custom security engine which guarantess a full protection.

L2Esen it's a classic server w/o custom items/armor/weapons.

Join in the biggest L2Esen Word and you will not be disappointed.

Enchant Rates: Chance with normal scrolls 66% - Chance with crystal scrolls 100% - Chance with blessed scrolls 80% 

Safe: +3 - Maximum for Weap: +16

Note*: Crystall Scrolls can be obtained from vote reward and achievements.

There is a system based armor penalty on armor penalty which means 'offensive characters' can't wear heavy armors.

Augmentation system is limited to two skill-buffs ( one active - one passive ) , and the chance to get a skill in the augmentation process is 7% for High Stone and 13% for Top Stone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events Specification: Team vs Team spawns 2 teams that will fight for the rewards.

Death Match kill your enemies and win. The best killer take reward.

Capture the Flag capture the flag for your team.Team with most flags will win.

Siege two teams are battling for the rewards. For attackers to win, they have to conquer the fortress by engraving the given skill. The only way that defenders can win is to hold up.

Server Economy: Our server economy it's different beside other servers. If you want to know more, you have to join in the biggest L2Esen word.

Olympiad: Validation Period every 2 weeks.

From 18:00 to 24:00 GMT +2.

Hero weapons CAN NOT be enchanted.

Olympiad system with fresh skills after match(same as on retail).

Subclass: You DO NOT need quest.

Clan / Alliance System: Clan / Alliance Items selling in Gm Shop.

Max Numbers of Clan in Ally 2.

Fully implemented a system of clans, clan-hall remaked.

To declare war, the clan must have 15 members.

Clan / Alliance Items selling in Gm Shop.

Newbie Features: Newbie Players start with Lvl 80.

Newbie Players start with 350kk Adena.

Newbie Plyaers start in Main Town (Giran).

Buff System: Buffer: All buffs without resist.

Buff Slots: 37.

Debuff Slots: 6.

Buff time: 4 hours.

AIO Buffer System [donate] - You can order and take it via donation.

Talking Commands: .online - Show how many players are online (real time) and players record from atm.

.withdraw / .deposit - Its like an bank. With .deposit you can change money in gold bar and with .withdraw you can change gold bar in money.

.away / .back - When you are going to be afk, it's better to use this command.

.cl - Teleports you to your clan leader.

.menu - Special command available only for donators.

Donation System: Custom Donation System avoid Class overpower.

Special Donator Chat (Under Construction).

Special Donator Shop (Based on Multisell).

Special Donator Services (.menu).

Note: Donators have priority against normal players.

You can donate only for customize your character(appearence), not for overenchanted items/skills!

- PC Banc Point System. (Enables you to buy accesoryes which gives +10% Speed)                         

- C1 - C6 Skills Fully Working.

- Fully working C6 Olympiad & Sieges.

- Augmentation working.

- Grandbosses Fully working.

- Server side & Client side protection coded that protects server from 3rd party programs.

- Cheat Protection to avoid illegal actions such as wearing overenchanted items.

- Anti-KS System. The player who gets the drop is the one with the most damage, and not the one with the last hit.

- Cursed Weapon System (Zariche and Akamanah).

- Balanced Classes & Skills.

- Working Geodata.

- 65% Working Skills. (Value are from real tests.)

- 80% Working Augmentation. (Value are from real tests.)

- 99% Working Fusion Skills. (Value are from real tests.)

Spawn Protection: You are protected 35s from getting spawn killed.

You are protected 60s from entering in the world.

Announcement System: Announce Castle Lords Login.

GMs have a special chat to talk with players (not known announcement system) and special chat to warn/inform players.

About server penalty: No Weight Penalty.

No Death Penalty.

NPC Crest: Show clan, alliance crests for territory NPC's

Vote reward specifications: We have a special vote reward system which is based on Apiga's.

With every 10 votes, all online players will be automatically rewarded with 5 Apiga's.

Don't think that we forgot about dual-box. If you go in the event with dual-box or if you are online with many characters when vote reward is recived, you will get the points just on one character.

Main Town: Giran Town

Everything I wrote above is a short description which shows the main features of the server, to discover all server features you have to join in the biggest Esen world.

You can donate only for customize your character(appearence), not for overenchanted items/skills!

when i read this , i will join to server and will test. GL with it

when i read this , i will join to server and will test. GL with it

Thanks.

akvl3k.png

Hello, and welcome to Lineage 2 Esen's first event!!!

This event type is made with the purpose of attracting people to Lineage 2 Esen + rewards.

How to participate :

• You must add at your MSN/Y!M/Skype status the following message : "Lineage 2 Interlude PvP Server: http://l2esen.com"
  • You must advertise L2Esen on gaming forums (10+) with a topic about our features and forum link.

Information about rules and prizes here.

hr.png

NOTE: Be aware that the post on a gaming forum must be unique and there should not be two on different sections, it will not be taken under consideration !!!

Regards,

The L2Esen Interlude Server Team / www.l2esen.com

akvl3k.png

Hello, and welcome to Lineage 2 Esen's first event!!!

This event type is made with the purpose of attracting people to Lineage 2 Esen + rewards.

How to participate :

• You must add at your MSN/Y!M/Skype status the following message : "Lineage 2 Interlude PvP Server: http://l2esen.com"
  • You must advertise L2Esen on gaming forums (10+) with a topic about our features and forum link.

Information about rules and prizes here.

hr.png

NOTE: Be aware that the post on a gaming forum must be unique and there should not be two on different sections, it will not be taken under consideration !!!

Regards,

The L2Esen Interlude Server Team / www.l2esen.com

gl with ur srv Join :X

Thanks mate.