Post About L2phx enchant safe

Well people i did the process but sometimes get an enchant sucessfull and all time get break, sometimes it go to WH and sometimes get crystals >>

I play in l2core, and there i cant make weapons +16 exemple!, because break all time,

Server had MUCH LAG, u think i cant enchant with enchant safe > L2phx because server had much lag?

So if is that, i guess this programm dont help u for enchant, cause for my experience, the server had more % enchant rate than the programm :S

Well if i use fake gm i can get some good using l2phx in l2corE?

Regard

i tryed and always work(maybe luck or what) but before you click SEND on l2phx...stay near buffer(if u can) and always take All buff (from prophet) it make always little lag and than enchant always work

• 2 months later...

lol i use my phx enchant exploit and no lag can ever stop me ;]]] i dont get the point of ur post? btw i think the thing whit break and sucesful ecnahnt is already posted :p search more

Lock pls

how can we help him if he is doing something wrong? ;p i think the solution is use ur brain :p u did something wrong check it 10 times and if its 100% u do corect!! so ur using incorrect expoilt