Report fake DDOS protection. [KderD64]

•Shadow•

if you have server with many ppl from first day and every time you get ddos and again and again i cant do anything ....

And i trust him.  :-\

[GR] E nta3ei edw pou ta leme enas aplos server htan o Styx, tipota to sovaro. Filika panta, xwris na 8elw na spammarw :) [/GR]

[GR] E nta3ei edw pou ta leme enas aplos server htan o Styx, tipota to sovaro. Filika panta, xwris na 8elw na spammarw :) [/GR]

[GR] entaksei san server 300 on eixame ta prwta 19 lepta prin pesi  den htan asxima :)

Meta arxisane  DDOS kai PHX ti na peis ...

If he offer DDoS/UPD Flood and any other, and you were DDoSed... then he needs to restore your money.

"Guarantee or money back"

Also he should install you, put you the DDoS protection at the second you pay... or inform you when it will be "ON".

For me person should restore the money...

@•Shadow• can you disput your money?

If he offer DDoS/UPD Flood and any other, and you were DDoSed... then he needs to restore your money.

Also he should install you, put you the DDoS protection at the second you pay... or inform you when it will be "ON".

yeah is true i trust him and now i lose 70 euro .. no this guy delete me from skype and dotn answer me !

Who empowered you to speak around here? Are you his lawyer or what? There are TOS over the payment, he can't dispute. You keep interfering in all people's threads. Are you trying to proove something? Want to be promoted to anything? You got -1 karma and expect a moderator restore it to 0? I don't understand your posting inside this thread, here is between me and this guy. If you got something to say, go start your own thread/services and don't come talking crap in here, understood boy?

And if its shadow's fault?

Well i belive that the service that KderD64 offer should be included with "Installation" and "Information"...

That means that he should say him before took the money

"Your protection will be ON after (example) hours..."

Who empowered you to speak around here? Are you his lawyer or what? There are TOS over the payment, he can't dispute. You keep interfering in all people's threads. Are you trying to proove something? Want to be promoted to anything? You got -1 karma and expect a moderator restore it to 0? I don't understand your posting inside this thread, here is between me and this guy. If you got something to say, go start your own thread/services and don't come talking crap in here, understood boy?

report section is free for all..

@Stewie he say need first the money...

Well i belive that the service that KderD64 offer should be included with "Installation" and "Information"...

That means that he should say him before took the money

"Your protection will be ON after (example) hours..."

Let me repeat again for you, full info is given on skype, I told to everybody that I installed the protection that server will be down while it is being installed and takes 30 min up to 1 hour and I don't like people like you who came and interfere in threads that's not their own business. Are you looking for e-attention or what? I don't understand people like you, too much drama from nothing.

Let me repeat again for you, full info is given on skype, I told to everybody that I installed the protection that server will be down while it is being installed and takes 30 min up to 1 hour and I don't like people like you who came and interfere in threads that's not their own business. Are you looking for e-attention or what? I don't understand people like you, too much drama from nothing.

I love you too...

Typical answer from a teenager that can't handle facts. When you will have my curent age, message me so we can talk in a mature way, your way of thinking now is just childish.

Hey you! . .. if you are professional whould give me my money back !! 1 day i use your "protection"

Hey you! . .. if you are professional whould give me my money back !! 1 day i use your "protection"

If you listened to me you wouldn't have ended up in this situation, but no, you told your members are too dumb to download 1 file with the IP changed so you left it no-ip so it would point to the machine's IP so old players that would use no-ip would still work to connect but I told you it will interfere with the firewall settings but still you insisted, well here's your result. That's the drama I hate so much, even in my server I had to deal with that that's why I will never ever again be part of an l2 admin staff team, too much dumb people around and stressful not listening to the right instructions and keep telling that their own way is the best. No wonder curent lineage2 community sucks so hard these days.