hellbound [L2J] L2 nuLL - 75x - Retail-like features [Opened 05/05]

L2nuLL

logo.png

Hi Everyone!

We are proud to announce that we have a brand new Server High Five - 75x - Mid Rate.

We spent the last 2 weeks testing extensively with our beta players all the features to offer you the best mid-rate server ever.

Fully working High Five features!

Server Rates:

Experience: 75x

Adena: 100x

Drop: 10x

Spoil: 15x

Quest Drop: 5x

Quest Reward: 5x

Raid Boss Drop: 2x

Grand Boss Drop: 1x

Manor Drop: x5

Extract Fish Rate: x5

Party Bonus rate: 1.50;1.60;1.70;1.80;1.90;2.00;2.10;2.20;2.30

Enchant Infos:

Safe Enchant: +3

Maximum Enchant: +16

Normal Enchant Scroll: 66%

Blessed Enchant Scroll: 66%

Element Stone Rate: 50%

Element Crystal Rate: 30%

Other Infos:

Max Buff Amount: 24 (+4 Divine Inspiration)

Dances & Songs: 12

Trigger Buffs: 12

Buffs duration time: 1h

Mana Potions restore 750mp with 8s reuse delay

Drop Protection: Enabled

Auto Loot: Enabled by default, you can choose on or off.

Auto Loot from Raids: Disabled

Spoil & Drop from blue mobs: Enabled

Weight Limit: x10

Max Subclasses: 3

Max Subclass Level: 85

Class Master in every towns

Auto Learn Skills include FGS

Subclass without Quest

Nobless with retail Quest

Hellbound Level 11

Heros every 2 weeks

Active and Passive Events:

Team vs Team every 4 hours

Capture the Flag every 4 hours

Last Hero every 4 hours

Events have dualbox protection via hardware id (lameguard)

Pc Bang Points System Implemented

Vote Systems:

We have 3 vote systems:

Hopzone vote system which gives a reward to the online players when we get a certain amount of votes

Topzonevote system which gives a reward to the online players when we get a certain amount of votes

Game Sites Top 200 vote system which allows you to vote every 24 hours in our site.

All of our vote systems use an anti-dualbox protection based on hardware id (lameguard)

Commands:

.time - Allows you to check the server time

.date -Allows you to check the server date

.cfg - Allows you to modify your preferences ingame

.repair - Allows you to repair a broken character

.whoami - Infos about your character

.gotolove - Teleport you to yourhusband / wife

.engage -Engages the targeted player

.divorce -Divorce with your partner

.hellbound - Infos about the Hellbound

.exp - Shows how much experience points you need to level up

.online - Shows how many players are online

.offline -Use when you have private store / manufacture to go in offline mode

.votes - Shows your votes in the GameSites Top 200 site.

.exchangevotes - Exchange your votes to rewards

NPCs:

Almost all of our npcs will be available at the Community Board (Alt+B)

You can use the Global Gatekeeper, GM Shop, Class Master, Scheme Buffer and Pet Buffer.

GM Shop have items up to S-Grade.

Server Protections:

- Antibot Protection: Lameguard (Nr of boxes allowed = 3)

- DDoS Full Protection

JOIN US TODAY!!!

www.l2null.com

O0 And as some may know, we already have a 500x high rate server that is online for over 3 years (01/Aug it will be 4 years old) an never wiped, so you can expected reliability and security to your experience in ou server. See you in game ;)

i was there yday for a few minutes, i logged only bcs is x75 i was lf server with rates like that +-. But i saw only 90online and the exp wasnt for sure x75, even on x15 i got same exp amount as i got on l2null :P then i logged off ;P

before u open server like that u should 1st make open beta test so we the ppl can test it :P

i was there yday for a few minutes, i logged only bcs is x75 i was lf server with rates like that +-. But i saw only 90online and the exp wasnt for sure x75, even on x15 i got same exp amount as i got on l2null :P then i logged off ;P

before u open server like that u should 1st make open beta test so we the ppl can test it :P

If you read the topic at the beggining you will see that it had a beta period. Also there's nothing wrong with the xp rate, perhaps there's something wrong with the xp in this x15 you're talking about.

ppl on?

Server is good? :)

The server opened yesterday, we had a peak of 107 players and 90 players average. Server is brand new and we're working hard on it to deliver the best experience we can to lineage fans.

well maybe u had beta, but who know about that ? the answer is noone, thats why u had ONLY 100online. If u would announce beta before 2weeks, i guarantee u that u could had easy 1k online on start. I was lf server like tha with 50-100 rates, but it was ur mistake that u didnt even announce it ;)

Yeah Null now call players in x75..

U had the chance to fix and give more of your time in the x500 server who is 3+ years on and got some history, u leave it in bugs,overzergs,feed and ban all and then go make an x75 server and make there a ton of events improvements and give ur time and after 3 weeks (2 were beta) only 90 ppl are on.

U made a huge mistake leaving behind the x500.

L2 NuLL , just a joke server, admin nerfed all classes possible of the game, nothing is working properly.

Players qqing every 2 days cause they can t kill someone so admin nerf skills again.

They opened a 75x cause 500x is dying, cause nbdy wants to donate for a shitty server like this. Its full of bugs, they updated to the last l2j so every day the server is stucked few hours, fighters cant attack players neither mobs, and lame admin didnt add auto restart to fix the problem.

There is absolutly no GM online, leading to all cheats/bugs possible during all events of the game : oly, siege , TW......

Oly on this server is feed Kingdom.

Server is hold by zerg alliances, 3 alliances together (300ppl)  fighting 30 ppl during siege , TW, pvps and feeding themselves at oly, lol.