SELLING RPS IN HALF PRICE- MUST READ

nixa12

Haha.. dude ur so funny...U said you will vouch for me if I gift you rp... So you with 4 post will vouch for me if I get you free rps.. Haha yea right... 

u dont even know to read... i didnt say i wont pay, i said that i would pay if you sent me via gift the rp..

nice try dude ;)

u dont even know to read... i didnt say i wont pay, i said that i would pay if you sent me via gift the rp..

nice try dude ;)

Ok, but you have to send money 1. Or you think that I will send rps to you 1.??

a guy with 66 posts and w/o anyone say that he is trusted want give him our password and nickname?

XAXAXAXA Seriously? :happyforever: :happyforever:

i can guarantee about your trust in anything else but as i said at skype i m NOT voting for this one.

it is a mistake to use my name for this one since i do not agree at 100% and i have my doubts :) .

Posts?  posts mean something? Cause I can have 1000 posts in 1 week which doesnt prove anything... I can just go on spam section and get 1000 posts which shows literraly nothing but that I can be 24/7 on mxc...

And as for vouches if you were smart enough to read earlier pages you would saw that Noble said that he can vouch for me, but that he cant vouch for this since its not accepted by him..

I was going to participate just of the other guys participate too, i dont see any vouches so i think could be a risk.

Some ppl already gonna give a low am0unt so can test it on a random account,you can give some too for the test if u want.

FpZApxL.jpg

As you can see my friend is selling RPs in half price... I have bought RPs and I can vouch for him..

He has 100% positive eBay feedback...

There is a loterry going on, and Winner gets 7080 RPs for free... All you have to do is buy RPs in any value, and on step 3 write: Yes, I accept to participate in loterry... As more RPs you buy, bigger chances you have...

width=700 height=500http://imgur.com/3NnVyyn.jpg[/img]

THIS IS ONLY REASON WHY THEESE RPS ARE SO CHEAP...

Link of the page: www.leagueriotpoints.com

and yea, riot works so you get their money, scammer