SELLING RPS IN HALF PRICE- MUST READ

nixa12

FpZApxL.jpg

As you can see my friend is selling RPs in half price... I have bought RPs and I can vouch for him..

He has 100% positive eBay feedback...

There is a loterry going on, and Winner gets 7080 RPs for free... All you have to do is buy RPs in any value, and on step 3 write: Yes, I accept to participate in loterry... As more RPs you buy, bigger chances you have...

width=700 height=500http://imgur.com/3NnVyyn.jpg[/img]

THIS IS ONLY REASON WHY THEESE RPS ARE SO CHEAP...

Link of the page: www.leagueriotpoints.com

If u talk about me,i dont believe anything generally. But i know that nixa12 isnt scammer too :D

Ty Matthew..

I can vouch for that guy....

Guy is very nice... He has 100% positive feedback on ebay.. I have purchased RPs from him, and that is reason why I have put it here on forum...  Here is link of the ebay profile: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=leagueriotpoints&&_trksid=p2047675.l2560&rt=nc&iid=190831239354&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Can not log from chrome thought....and as Chyba said it needs password :S

I don't understand the part with chrome, but yes it needs password.. But i gave him my password, he has doned it in 3 minutes, and after that I changed my password... Guy is really 100% trusted... I believe he has some codes such as PSC codes, and that he is just exchanging them....

I don't understand your problem...  ???  if dude has 100% positive feedback on ebay, then he is trusted..

Beside...  anyone can make fake report... If he is untrusted then people from ebay would report him so...

I'll just write here that i've read something similar at serbian League of Legends forum,and guy were selling RP in half price. I dont want to advice to future buyers not to work with you. But lot of people in Serbia (Cuz we dont have paypal yet to buy RP) used this "service" and later paid bigger price than they would even imagine. Riot banned then after 2 month,when they discovered about this. There is nothing similar like buying RP in half price , in game you can see REAL one,if there was anything like that Riot first would sell in half price,so this is not legal. I think about 12-3 people were banned because of that. Sad.

Ps. Jebi ga brate,upozorio sam ljude jer znam sta je bilo pre,ne zelim da i oni jadni ispastaju zbog necije sebicnosti i da zarade na tudjoj muci.

Trusted on eBay does not mean anything, also asks for password .. if you gonna buy rp from that site be totally sure because it smells like scam,

i dont know the user who sells them if its trusted or not but be careful.

As 1 ebay feedback means that he is trusted no matter what you say...

As 2 this guy is from Australia... And I have bought his rp, and thats why I can say he is trusted..

Gimme any questions  or reasons why u can say that he is untrusted..

And you greek kid with 20 posts stfu...

All people who are scammers on this forum are greek.. I've been scammed 3 times and all of them were greek...

I dont say all greeks on this forum are scammers... but a lot of them are...

And once again I say that this guy is trusted cause I have PURCHASED HIS RP...

Beside 15 dollars is not that much... Let's say that each one of you gives 1 dollar... just 1 and if you dont trust this guy you give him some account lvl 5...

And then you will see that he is really honest, and secure man..