My 2nd signature!

Heiko

Ofc it's not the 2nd but i mean the 2nd official signature after a lot of tries and and lot of opinions about how to make it better finally i make it :)

And i post it here to hear ur opinions and to say me what i need to change or put to make it better!

12829887.jpg

remove this ugly elf and will be perfect, this pack of renders has this suxy purple color and omg  :rage: :rage: just use another render (not from this pack of renders plx) :P

good job :)

thx all :)

and rosalie ok i will try :p

i just don't know where to find renders i just only search on google :3

http://www.planetrenders.net

maybe i'm a little bit idiot but..when i press the button 12830377.jpg open me a new window and i can't find where to download...can u help me on this?:P

If you press again "Download PNG" it will redirect into a new window and just save it on your computer.

remove this ugly elf and will be perfect, this pack of renders has this suxy purple color and omg  :rage: :rage: just use another render (not from this pack of renders plx) :P

It seems like "remove everything and it will be ok" hah  :happyforever:.... Gj keep working :)

Firstly, learn english.

Secondly, if he does that he will not have a render so only backround to work with.

What's the point then?