I'm -beep-ed , right?

So , 20 days ago i was Silver2 and had lost 4 times the series for silver 1.Then , idk why , i got on a loosing spree and got straight to silver 4 , then got back to silver 3 and then got banned.I got unbanned yesterday and dropped to silver 4 again , barely making not to fall on silver 5.

Thing is , now , when i win i get 12-14 points when i am not even close to 100.I was getting 15-18 before getting banned even if i was a veteran back then...What's going on with this system?

The points are ok since you are a veteran...btw you lose a division ONLY if u make 5 lose in a raw,not more ,not less. The ban is random,mby you got the reports and banned that day xd

I remember when i was bronze I and in series for Silver V and then started losing every single match. elohell , yeah.

There is no elohell.

Some games are just uncarriable and on the others you could probably win if you did what you should.

If u go in elo hell u will never get out...Its like hell with full noobs... I played with my friends acc...6 matches at bronze and in every match there was 1 afk idiot,1 rambo and 1 trolling..Really some ppl would behave better if they were born as animals... Oh and most of them are facking greek kids.. :happyforever: