[L2J]L2Trojan

L2Trojan

Actually... Critical rate +12.74

Well i will lf for more infos...

Dont worry about this we are serious team.

It is 12.7 and not 127,this is the "classic" bug on h5 hr pvp servers.Also as he said add penality for dagger,archers,gk on heavy.

Heavy Armor Elegia

STR +3; CON -2; When equipped: P. Atk. +6.59%, Critical rate +12.74, Resistance to bleed/hold/sleep attacks +50%, Resistance to damage magic +2%, Max. HP +550; Resistance to fire/water/wind/earth attributes +5, Steal opponent's HP on attack. Opens cloak slot. Additionally, shield defense is increased. P. Def. and MP Regeneration increase when a set item is reinforced by 6 or more.  ( http://l2database.com/l2-db-drop-calculator-gracia-freya.html?page=7&action=search&search_string=elegia )

Also the beleth ring,shall give 12% magic resist and not mdef shot00013tv.jpg ( http://l2.dropspoil.com/item/10314/beleths-ring.html ), even for beleth on most hr pvp server the description is wrong,and it gives 12%mdef .

All this are just translating errors from korean to english ;D

As some1 said ,some restriction for tanks ,no pvp dagger,bow.

Last thing: i hope that the cancel skills wont be spammable and :disable curse divinity in pvp,slh with empower,majesty etc are weird.

GL !

There isn't perfect site ;|..  U have to surf a lot, looking around.

Due of some problems server wont open on 1st may, but i will keep u informed about when is the new opening date! Sorry for any inconvenience.

We arent ready yet, and we wanna open server 100% ready. Greetings

Due of some problems server wont open on 1st may, but i will keep u informed about when is the new opening date! Sorry for any inconvenience.

We arent ready yet, and we wanna open server 100% ready. Greetings

Better like this if u arent ready xD

No one fail here, we wanned open it in 1st may but we were hurry and most of things are not done. So we will announce an new opening date in soon, What's the frustration?

You can easily go play on that x2 servers which will open. We dont please or force noone to stay with us !

I hope all things clear with this post. Thank you!