[EUW/EUNE] QualityBoost - Fast and Cheap Division Boosting

QualityBoost

About us 

We are a small group of professional  Diamond-Tier Eloboosters who have played the game since the beta. We created this service in order to offer  Eloboosting at a new level  where all our customers can get their desired rank in a very short a-beep-t of time and also seek tips to enhance their LoL expierence. We offer a friendly atmosphere and respect our clients wishes. We strive to become the most trustworthy and  preferred Boosting Service in the world.

Terms of Service/FAQ

1.Assuming there are no delays on Riot's side, most of our Boosts will be completed within 36 hours after the start of service.

2 All payments are done via Paypal as gifts. If you have any trouble with creating a Paypal account or linking your credit card feel  free to contact us for assistance.

3. We will never reveal to anyone that your account is in the middle of a boost.

4. You can spectate your main account being boosted with a smurf and ask questions between games.

5. If you wish to not arouse suspicion among your friends our booster will play on your account with the AppearOffline app.  AppearOffline for Windows released! - League of Legends Community

6.We are capable of carrying with any role except for Support. If you have a specific request regarding the champions/roles you want to get boosted with forward your wishes to our booster.

7.You can get a full refund if the boost hasn’t been started yet or a partial refund in case the boost has already been on-going.

8.We ask you to prepare a set of 2-3 rune pages and masteries.

9.We will never use any of your RP. Our booster might ask to use some IP for runes/champs in order to improve the speed of the boost.

10.All your private information remains confidential and is deleted upon the end of service.

Prices

Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV = 15€

Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III = 15€

Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II = 15€

Bronze Division II -> Bronze Division I = 15€

Bronze Division I -> Silver Division V = 20€

Silver Division V -> Silver Division IV = 20€

Silver Division IV -> Silver Division III = 20€

Silver Division III -> Silver Division II = 20€

Silver Division II -> Silver Division I = 20€

Silver Division I -> Gold Division V = 25€

Gold Division V -> Gold Division IV = 30€

Gold Division IV -> Gold Division III = 30€

Gold Division III -> Gold Division II = 35€

Gold Division II -> Gold Division I = 40€

Gold Division I -> Platinum Division V = 50€

Platinum Division V -> Platinum Division IV = 55€

Platinum Division IV -> Platinum Division III = 60€

Platinum Division III -> Platinum Division II = 65€

Platinum Division II -> Platinum Division I = 70€

Platinum Division I -> Diamond Division V = 80€

Farther than Diamond V - Contact

Contact

You may contact us through Skype at any given time of the day or PM us here. We will try to respond as soon as possible.

Bored of seeing the same stuff , same high prices and stuff.If you wanna have at least a client besides the nerds of your school , lower the prices.Nobody is gonna pay 20 euro to get 1 division up in silver.

Bored of seeing the same stuff , same high prices and stuff.If you wanna have at least a client besides the nerds of your school , lower the prices.Nobody is gonna pay 20 euro to get 1 division up in silver.

i underline and color the things that drew my attention as they affect me and ALL the fellow boosters as well.i charge the same prices at silver rating. need a reason?

when you ppl are stuck literally in Silver 5 or Bronze 5 with 0 points ,we re having unlimited and precious time spent raising your ruined mmr.this means that the game recognises that with this negative win-lose ratio you deserve to be even lower but bronze V or Silver V is the lowest cap you can get.This results in gaining 1,2,3,4,5 points per win and lose 10.Entering a winning streak raises this number slowly and resets when you change a whole tier.Now imagine how much time is spent gaining a whole new division gaining 4 or 5 or 8 points per win. 100/4 = 25 winning games  100/5=20 games 100/8 = 12~13 games  + 3 promos.

The worst thing after all this , is when we re going to jump a new tier (Silver I or Bronze I) while we approach the 70 points ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE VETERAN BADGE ...this place is a total hell and nightmare. the gain is 100% 1 to 4 points and loss is 10 or 15 which forces the boosters to full tryhard and carry all the ranked trashes(who feed,afk,trollpick) from their tails.

also something i like to bold all these months that i boost is that the 90% of the accounts possess shitty champions incapable of carrying big games.(like Sion,Heimer,Shaco,Teemo,Yi,Garen etc)they possess shitty runes(full critical,full armor,full attackdamage or attack speed)

now proceed to tell us that we re charging too high in order to raise destroyed accounts from incapable summoners.

Also noone is forced to receive a boost if he is not obligated to do so.

i underline and color the things that drew my attention as they affect me and ALL the fellow boosters as well.i charge the same prices at silver rating. need a reason?

when you ppl are stuck literally in Silver 5 or Bronze 5 with 0 points ,we re having unlimited and precious time spent raising your ruined mmr.this means that the game recognises that with this negative win-lose ratio you deserve to be even lower but bronze V or Silver V is the lowest cap you can get.This results in gaining 1,2,3,4,5 points per win and lose 10.Entering a winning streak raises this number slowly and resets when you change a whole tier.Now imagine how much time is spent gaining a whole new division gaining 4 or 5 or 8 points per win. 100/4 = 25 winning games  100/5=20 games 100/8 = 12~13 games  + 3 promos.

The worst thing after all this , is when we re going to jump a new tier (Silver I or Bronze I) while we approach the 70 points ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE VETERAN BADGE ...this place is a total hell and nightmare. the gain is 100% 1 to 4 points and loss is 10 or 15 which forces the boosters to full tryhard and carry all the ranked trashes(who feed,afk,trollpick) from their tails.

also something i like to bold all these months that i boost is that the 90% of the accounts possess shitty champions incapable of carrying big games.(like Sion,Heimer,Shaco,Teemo,Yi,Garen etc)they possess shitty runes(full critical,full armor,full attackdamage or attack speed)

now proceed to tell us that we re charging too high in order to raise destroyed accounts from incapable summoners.

Also noone is forced to receive a boost if he is not obligated to do so.

its true, mmr is a pain in the ass but, even an actual gold division player would have not hard time to win games there, if ur team can understand ur commands and play ur game not their they are gonna win, else it will be very hard. Tho I know some garbages deny to be carried at those elohell

its true, mmr is a pain in the ass but, even an actual gold division player would have not hard time to win games there, if ur team can understand ur commands and play ur game not their they are gonna win, else it will be very hard. Tho I know some garbages deny to be carried at those elohell

people who summon boosters are INCAPABLE to be leaders in their games.

people from bronze wish to become silver to avoid trolls(!) but they cant see that their skill level is still as low as the trolls(!) they accuse for their rating.

people from silver wish to become Gold to avoid trolls(!) and get the season awards.

people from gold wishing to become platinum in order to fanfare on their friends that they did it alone(!)    [plus they re incapable of carrying their games and got carried there]

people asking to become diamonds are pure trashes deserving to be gold maximum and just paid in order to be in the server elite.

and yes i know many guys who did all the above.