hellbound [l2scripts-l2j]L2EndOfAges new 15x NO DONATIONS! going live on 12 April!

L2EOA

well believe whatever u want, i`ll open the first midrate 15x with no donations! so my enemies like stalone can gtfo with their new shit projects etf :)

so no donations forever in this server?

exactly no donations forever in the 15x server, the old server will continue having donations  :not bad:

All started flame from now but noone said Good luck)

I ll be the first: Good luck  :troll:

thanks heroin, i hope u`ll try the server, im pretty sure u`ll like it ;) :happyforever:

I ll give a try be sure for that.

I am looking for one stable hope will be that one w/o any discontentments.

Lets see.  :happyforever:

well believe whatever u want, i`ll open the first midrate 15x with no donations! so my enemies like stalone can gtfo with their new shit projects etf :)

remember on this eoa not to use any stolen npc from me cause will result like bfp,

all the truth there http://l2etf.com/forums/index.php?topic=521.msg2593#new for that romanians that will be forever scammers and retards and greedy to make money and make fun with players that play on their business-servers and after all insult them too like a 15years old kid doing.

remember on this eoa not to use any stolen npc from me cause will result like bfp,

all the truth there http://l2etf.com/forums/index.php?topic=521.msg2593#new for that romanians that will be forever scammers and retards and greedy to make money and make fun with players that play on their business-servers and after all insult them too like a 15years old kid doing.

U and ''that romanians'' opened 234234 servers just for money,all failed hard and u still didn't learned ANYTHING from this..why the fuk you don't go get a job and save ur time?If u want to do anything in ur life ofc.

Dear players,

we don't need any introduction, everyone knows that we got the best h5 files around.

before the edit you say you use l2script files, with this crap like bfp and world no one will come. buy a decent files

before the edit you say you use l2script files, with this crap like bfp and world no one will come. buy a decent files

yes we use l2scripts files, pls dont compare us with world or bfp, you can log on our current server and test everything... no one used our files on other servers just on l2eoa. everything is perfectly balanced.

Always there are some wannabe leaders who zerg a lot, now gonna be a lot:D  :happyforever:

to be honest i copy this idea from russian servers, they got shitloads zergs @ sieges and this is rly an improvement for the server since everyone is in needs of money nowadays :D