interlude [L2J] L2 Dale | Oldschool PvP (Open Beta)

Porthos

* Max Enchant: +18

* Safe Enchant: +6

that will make some classes OP,  +6 is enought to get def bonus, i guess it will be better add elements instead of high enchant values

That defeats the purpose of the server. I wanted to make a server for all tastes so people from the old times can finally have a h5 server they would like to play on, or at least give everyone a chance to play something different than the usual. Either it works out or not i dont care, i made this server for the enjoyment, afterall we play l2 for the enjoyment arent we?

That defeats the purpose of the server. I wanted to make a server for all tastes so people from the old times can finally have a h5 server they would like to play on, or at least give everyone a chance to play something different than the usual. Either it works out or not i dont care, i made this server for the enjoyment, afterall we play l2 for the enjoyment arent we?

Something different is play with A grade and farm por S grade, but C4 S stuff not that dynasty crap. But i got your point, anyway +18 is to high, at the end on your server dagger will be op'ed like all server with higher enchant rates.

Something different is play with A grade and farm por S grade, but C4 S stuff not that dynasty crap. But i got your point, anyway +18 is to high, at the end on your server dagger will be op'ed like all server with higher enchant rates.

The thing that makes them op on high rates is not the enchant value, is the chance of lethal.

Updates:

BETA SHOP npc added, now you dont have to farm during the BETA Period.

Other npc's that were recently added:

Top PvP-PK

Grand Boss Status & Respawn info npc.