[Share]The Best Codes For HlaPex

xEagle

any1 knows if it works on l2ultimate? ... i've tried as u said but i do not obtain nothing maybe is due to mine newbie aknowledge about hlapex...if u can obtain something plz tell me and how u've done this.

ty in advance http://www.l2ultimate.com/

do these codes work on www.lineage2global.com. Its a low rate c4 server with a small gm shop built in the gatekeeper clarissa that sells class change items and mob items but im not sure if i can use the hacks on that gm shop. I get the welcome message at the start of the game at the chat box so the hacks must work. Can someone test it on this server because i might be using the codes incorrectly?. ::)

guys hi,

i m playing on l2 c4 bnb server and when im trying to use the hlapex it shows me the usual messages:<<welcome to hlapex.lets fun!>>,<<you are using the demo version>>So i suppose that hlapex is working because i can edit packets:)But when i m going to a npc for exmple a weapon trader and target him an send a code just like those,that bantito and other guys in forums had posted,nothing happens:(i think that those codes dont work on c4 bnb server.Does anybody know a code which works on c4 bnb for sure???plz pm(i m greek).Ty anyway guys.MERRY CHRISTMSAS!

HI pls help me i make all what is in tutorial next i go to hlapex-> advanced and here is my screen :                          http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot2006122623184wh9.jpg                                                      pls say what have i bad ? coz when i click send it say done but i have not any items and pls this is for and quen ring

THX ALL WHEN U WILL HELP

yes :( thx but level-up  function but not good i see level (gold light on me) but i have not increase lvl and i cant ride a wyvern too :/ is it rigt code to wyvern ? : 6A0100000002000000

and is this right code to lvl-up ? : 1B0F000000

BnB i heard was official, so there are no codes working for it that are out now I believe.

Also, the Wyvern,Stryder and Lvl up selections in the drop down box are the animations.  1B packets are emotes (Lvl up, zariche, hero, bow, dance etc), so its only good for showing off and getting banned.