EU and RU servers discussion. (Part 1) (General Info)

Trifesta

Information about RU and EU communities, if you want reasons why this is the case with such a big online difference and quality of the server, leave a reply!

Hi! I'm an old member of MXC, since 2009 to be exact, it is just a different account I'm using. Now throughout my Lineage II playing years, I've experienced many servers that are hosted in Europe and Russia. Since I speak Russian, I played a lot with my friends and noticed many differences between the two "worlds". I say worlds because the communities are so far apart, it's like we are not even playing the same game.

Let me start off with official RU-off servers. 4game is the core of L2 and always was. Cadmus, Athebaldt, Teon are the three musketeers of the series and are a prime example of a perfect server with balance and excitement.

Now in RU community there are no homemade servers unlike the EU group. Simply because people there have self-respect, dignity and common decency not to start a server to enchant to full and kill everything that moves, then collect money from donators who want to beat the top players and once they fail, close the project down, change your forum name, server name and repeat.

Since I joined the RU community, I was actually waiting for people to mention a homemade server, never once have I heard it being mentioned or talked about. Every single server that opens is a premium, server hosted and web hosted project with a massive system behind it. Complex protection, balance, geodata, are all examples of what is included in our servers.

NOW, I don't intend to bash on your ideas or ability, take this rather as the blind truth and something people need to hear, for example you, if you have or planning to open a homemade server. Please don't

Another difference is the online player capacity. Whilst looking through the topzone and hopzone sites, I found that admins proudly advertise 300-500+ online. When I see that I laugh, like is there enough space to walk through Giran with that a m o u n t  of people? xD

Now, the following sites are amongst the TOP pvp servers in Russia and admins are looked up to in every way.

The average cost of these projects are $10,000-$15,000 USD and the profit made from donations varies from $25,000-$40,000 USD

This covers project cost, and allows for a profit as well. This is all withing the first week or two. It may seem surreal to you right now and you may doubt me, but I've been there and talked with the owners of the projects. It is exactly what I just said

With this being said, go on these sites and witness the online, it is in Russian on the site of one of them and spelled like this: "Онлайн" <-Look for that

1. www.line-age.com has online of ~5k-6k during daytime and ~1k-2k at night

2. www.teon-pvp.com is a project that is standing strong for almost 3 years now with a STABLE online of ~6k-9k at daytime and ~3k-4k at night

Do you see the difference between RU and EU?

That is all for now, leave a reply, and if you want I can proceed with another topic covering the main reasons WHY EU servers don't succeed as much as RU

Thanks, and bye!

RU mid/low rate servers

i will give you a example lineageii.pro that opened before some days.

3class, have to make normaly

subclass normaly

and is pain in ass with that many ppls to do that quests..even 100moonstones for do sub..

and donators had first hours sub/3class while ppls even now fighting for subclass or 3class

the prob is, on every ru server( EVERY) you can donate first min lol..i remember rpg-club ppls had to make Q on 7k real players online and donators just pay 5euro or smthing this for first 2classes, so while ppls doing classes they take all good spots, THATS BIG difference..

atleast EU servers dont have enabled donate at first day

about online players, ye too many players even with FAKE ONLINE..this servers dont have for real that many ppls online..

Lineage.ru = x3 fake

Lineageii.pro =x3 fake

Rpg-Club.com = x2 fake x3 server and x7 low fake like x1.3

Mistworld = x5 fake like

and kinda more ru servers with x5 - x8 fake online..

Eu server have mostly x2 Fake online

the prob is, on every ru server( EVERY) you can donate first min lol..i remember rpg-club ppls had to make Q on 7k real players online and donators just pay 5euro or smthing this for first 2classes, so while ppls doing classes they take all good spots, THATS BIG difference..

atleast EU servers dont have enabled donate at first day

What is the difference between donating first minute or later, for the exact same thing? Also even if there is "no donate" like you say, there is always invisible donate or hidden donate, private conversations with the admin that result in the exact same way as public donate, just more discrete.

Lineage.ru = x3 fake

Lineageii.pro =x3 fake

Rpg-Club.com = x2 fake x3 server and x7 low fake like x1.3

Mistworld = x5 fake like

and kinda more ru servers with x5 - x8 fake online..

Eu server have mostly x2 Fake online

These stats are pretty specific, where is your source? I don't see how I can believe your exact 1.3x specifications without any back-up

What is the difference between donating first minute or later, for the exact same thing? Also even if there is "no donate" like you say, there is always invisible donate or hidden donate, private conversations with the admin that result in the exact same way as public donate, just more discrete.

there is difference between first minute donate and 2-3 days later

i will give you a example..i donate first min

i take for free 1/2 class for free while others will waste HOURS for make those q, in this Hours im too far from other

players..

about hided donate, ye you right about this, hided donate, but its not big dead  1-2-3 players

about files.. Ru servers using Phoenix/Script/PTS AND  ye that good i can say while EU only 2-3 ppls using.. one guy with name Mouse that open server every week and one-two more

EU we mostly see l2j (many bugs)

Ru= More ppls online even with fake online / better files / a prob with donates as i explained,ok enable donate first day, but not that sh1t...

Eu= Less ppls online, files not good, donate after 2-3days or 1week, ye can have  1-2-3 hided donate

i take for free 1/2 class for free while others will waste HOURS for make those q, in this Hours im too far from other

players..

Now what you want here is impossible to achieve. Let's say there is no first minute donate, you both do quests and level up to 61 in 2 days. The other players, sooner or later, will bypass you with equipment, because even after 2 days with no donations, they will get their A grade full equip whilst you struggle to craft it. What you want is COMPLETE equality and that will NEVER happen because even in the almighty RU-off there are donations.

EU servers = most people have lives and do not play Lineage 2 all day and make such a big deal out of a 10 year old game full of pixels.

RU servers = A bunch of russian no-lifes retreating to a fantasy world, due to being victims of social conditioning a shitty country and a horrible economic scenario. Nothing better to do but play video games all day.

xD

Still think there is something to discover? This game launched 2003, was it not? When did 4game open Russian L2 servers? Something like several years ago.

My point is, you can watch  a good good movie once, twice, thrice, but eventually, you just realize it is drawn out. You become sick of it. And even if you love it with passion, you just want to barf if you watch it again. That's why EU servers have low population - we outplayed the game long ago, the entirety of EU community is a only a fraction of any of those servers.

I'm sick and tired of seeing the same old thing I just stopped bothering; there is no "true" essence of L2 - people who say there is are lying to themselves. Just lunatics who want to go back to 2003.

Which is why EU server will continue to suck, cos no one will take up arms to do something interesting. And by interesting I don't mean a 20000$ spent on configuring a 10x server with a flashy website with all quests and locs and drops and formulas. That's not interesting.

I also don't see a point to divide and compare EU and RU servers. It's not like all RU servers are strictly good. It's just that you don't see the bad ones. Come back 3 years later, will be same story as it is here.

All it is is just people using an open source made to be easily configurable, and other people who do stuff on their own. It's not EU vs RU.

EDIT: Agree with Yarobi.

Another thing - trying to make better servers than Russians in EU environment is stupid. It's like bringing Anime full scale to America - its gonna be butchered and pissed on. Instead - have your own thing.

i logged on that teon-pvp and site says like 6k on, im checking now sieges that running and max i saw was 20ppls in giran, other castles 5-10ppls, i think its IMPOSSIBLE, it looks like 400-600 max...

you know what i want? a ru server with english patch

free 3class(i mean  10kk or smthing like this, no quest)

Free subclass (no quest)

(Mid rate server)

EU servers = most people have lives and do not play Lineage 2 all day and make such a big deal out of a 10 year old game full of pixels.

RU servers = A bunch of russian no-lifes retreating to a fantasy world, due to being victims of social conditioning a shitty country and a horrible economic scenario. Nothing better to do but play video games all day.

According to my research, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29) Russia is in 6th spot by the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) and Greece is in 42nd place, Lithuania is 81st, Spain 14th and Portugal in 49th. By these statistics you can identify that the sole purpose of your message was to let out your rage to try and defend your precious homemade servers and their wasteful purpose. As for being a "no-life" you would rather play a game with no balance, proper scripting of the world and little stability? If that is so then please, be my guest. And also your statement of :

bunch of russian no-lifes retreating to a fantasy world, due to being victims of social conditioning

I would like a source proving that

xD

Still think there is something to discover? This game launched 2003, was it not? When did 4game open Russian L2 servers? Something like several years ago.

I am talking about free subscription play and 4Game was developed when NCSOFT announced a partnership with INNOVA

According to my research, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29) Russia is in 6th spot by the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) and Greece is in 42nd place, Lithuania is 81st, Spain 14th and Portugal in 49th. By these statistics you can identify that the sole purpose of your message was to let out your rage to try and defend your precious homemade servers and their wasteful purpose. As for being a "no-life" you would rather play a game with no balance, proper scripting of the world and little stability? If that is so then please, be my guest. And also your statement of :  I would like a source proving that

Congrats on posting unreliable,faulty sources for one. And also congratulations for not having basic economic knowledge and thinking a countries economy is purely based on GDP. Uneducated person is uneducated.

i logged on that teon-pvp and site says like 6k on, im checking now sieges that running and max i saw was 20ppls in giran, other castles 5-10ppls, i think its IMPOSSIBLE, it looks like 400-600 max...

you know what i want? a ru server with english patch

free 3class(i mean  10kk or smthing like this, no quest)

Free subclass (no quest)

(Mid rate server)

L2top.ru is a clear example of a search engine, log into any mid-rate or pvp server and class master will offer professions without a quest from rates 20x and up. Subclass is free on rates 100x and up on ALL servers. RU servers are different in a sense that most popular zones are MOS, Ketra, Varka, IT, LOA, Hot Springs rather than a custom GK with a PVP and Farm Zone. Please further your search before making another ridiculous reply.

Congrats on posting unreliable,faulty sources for one. And also congratulations for not having basic economic knowledge and thinking a countries economy is purely based on GDP. Uneducated person is uneducated.

How is that irrelevant, you said "a shitty country and a horrible economic scenario. Nothing better to do but play video games all day." Please tell me that is accurate and concise and something that an educated person would say. Because according to my knowledge you are a European and have never lived or visited Russia therefore you are not allowed to state that level of an opinion. That is absolutely stereotypical and ignorant

How is that irrelevant, you said "a shitty country and a horrible economic scenario. Nothing better to do but play video games all day." Please tell me that is accurate and concise and something that an educated person would say. Because according to my knowledge you are a European and have never lived or visited Russia therefore you are not allowed to state that level of an opinion. That is absolutely stereotypical and ignorant

For one if you actually knew 2 shits about basic economic policy you would not defend your argument with a non-relevant topic such as GDP like a -beep-en 7th grader. Second of all if you knew two shits about the country you were defending you would know they have a 26% unemployment rate as of 2012, and a dwindling economy due to the big change in 1991 which they never recovered from due to them going full retard trying to change into a Democratic government their own way. I congratuate Russia on being  the shit-hole country it is with it's massive homicide/suicide/alcohol addiction/depression rates nearly tripping those of the United States ( good country obviously right? ). But after all why would the homicide/suicide/depression rates be so high in such a thriving country right?

Go get an education.