Add passive ability at custom armors-weapons

Hello i have some custom weapons and armors but without stats. How to make them giving for example like arcana mace

Passive acumen which increase Cspeed by15% ? any guide or help thanks.

Check how these weapons work.

I did i checked and armor.dat and skills.dat and xmls content but i can't find any relation between then. Really i am not the guy who didn't search or try and just post

because he is bored. I really need help cause my custom weapons reduce cspeed and other stats and this really suck.

Thanks by the way for your answer appreciate

I did i checked and armor.dat and skills.dat and xmls content but i can't find any relation between then. Really i am not the guy who didn't search or try and just post

because he is bored. I really need help cause my custom weapons reduce cspeed and other stats and this really suck.

Thanks by the way for your answer appreciate

find your items at xmls by their ID, now if u want casting speed for example go see how Acumen works and copy it at the weapon, its easy....

its a simple copy/paste operation open both your custom item xml and the xml of arcana mace scroll down until you find arcana mace with the special ability acumen copy that line of code and paste it in your custom item xml

a small tip: look for this 3047 thats the code for the special ability:acumen skill from arcana mace