Official Orthodox Christian Chant topic

Levian

I prefer catholic instead muslims. Idiots killing for their religion? What a fucking douchebags with bag on their head! Give me their book Im gonna piss on it shit on it and then burn it. Yea im hater just today! :D

I prefer catholic instead muslims. Idiots killing for their religion? What a -beep-ing douchebags with bag on their head! Give me their book Im gonna piss on it shit on it and then burn it. Yea im hater just today! :D

:LOL:

I prefer catholic instead muslims. Idiots killing for their religion? What a -beep-ing douchebags with bag on their head! Give me their book Im gonna piss on it shit on it and then burn it. Yea im hater just today! :D

im greek catholic

"Saw 100 fanatic Muslims on TV. Was led to the conclusion that Muslims are bad guys" - Gazoza 2013

Those who kill for the "name of god" deserve to die among with those who judge a whole nation for few retards. (like french/italian people do with romanians)

So -beep- off hattorz.

Follow god's path,amen.

Those who kill for the "name of god" deserve to die among with those who judge a whole nation for few retards. (like french/italian people do with romanians)

So -beep- off hattorz.

Follow god's path,amen.

You got the point! I'll still follow my GOD path! IM THE GOD!