[L2J] Teralith x30

NonFactor

Teralith is a mid-rate, Lineage 2 Hi-Five server.

www.teralith.com

We are located in the US, with 3 GMs on at all times for 24/7 support.

We have put in the time and effort needed to create a good server,

and all we need now is you, the players, in order to turn this good server into a great server.

We wanted to create a server that isn't "pay-to-win"

What this means is everything available through the shop on the website

is also obtainable by voting, and of course playing the game.

But if you wish to donate, we have a unique online store built-in to our website that

automatically rewards you instantly after making a purchase, so you don't have to wait 24 hours

to receive your goodies.

Also, voting rewards you with the exact same currency used to obtain the exact same items.

All items purchased on the website are immediately transferable to any character on your account.

We also did not like the fact that people would spam "Cp pots"

and "mana pots" constantly during PvP in order to gain that edge on the competition,

even going as far as automating the use of said combat aids, so we deleted CP pots and there are no mana pots.

Cp recovery during battle will require the use of skilled Overlords rather than programs + potions,

and Nukers will have to make use of their support class friends and allys.

We have completely customized the Gatekeepers: (see pic below)

Teralith_teleporter.jpg

and have dedicated tons of time into the creation of an amazing GM shop: (see pic below)

teralith_ad_gmshop.jpg

Scheme buffer located in all towns (and everywhere else we saw fit)

offers every buff available, minus Kamael, Dwarven, and certain special buffs.

Buffers and buff-type classes are still a viable play option, because their buffs can be over enchanted to last longer.

All buffs last 2 hours, and can be enchanted to a maximum of 10 hours.

All Dances and Songs last 2 hours, and can be enchanted to last 4 hours.

yuYlyUU.jpg

Rates:

•x30 Exp

•x30 SP

•x30 Drop

•x40 Adena

•x10 Spoil

Features:

•Enhanced Gatekeeper

•Enhanced Rewards Vendor

•Does not sell S80/S84 gear (this will have to be crafted or raided for)

•Convenience Buffer

•Offers a small range of standard buffs

•Player buffers buffs last up to 1 hour with enchants

•Songs/Dances last 4m enchanted to 9m

•Champion Monsters

•Removed Mana/CP Potions

•Auto-loot mobs (Not raids)

Events:

TvT Event twice a day (rewards winning team with event medals)

Champion mobs (Actually challenging, and drop special coins used to obtain accessories in the GM shop)

Wedding system is enabled.

And more events are to come!

We wanted to create a balanced, well-rounded server that allowed for the enjoyment of all classes,

including healers, buffers, etc. because so many servers deemed their unique abilities and play styles useless.

We aren't claiming to be the best server around,

but we promise that once you play our server, you will enjoy it!

I'm sure I missed a lot, so or further information about our server, and Registration, please visit our website:

www.teralith.com

Grand_opening_pic.jpg

I'm one of these aforementioned "GMs".

Feel free to ask us any questions about how ridiculously crappy our server isn't.

All these other servers care about is money. This city deserves a better class of server. And we're gonna give it to them.

I'm one of these aforementioned "GMs".

Feel free to ask us any questions about how ridiculously crappy our server isn't.

All these other servers care about is money. This city deserves a better class of server. And we're gonna give it to them.

Worst speech i've ever seen

thus , with these bufftime on one will play on a high rate server.sorry.

Not really clear what server you are going for here guys. It's a high mid rate but with buff times like a low retail. Need to make your mind up and go for either one. You could argue that you're unique but there is a reason mids with buffers and low with retail buffs are successful.

Worst speech i've ever seen

thus , with these bufftime on one will play on a high rate server.sorry.

I sincerely doubt it's the worst you've ever seen.

You may be right about the buff timers. Buff classes and support classes in general are a very fun part of the game in my opinion, removing their validity with an npc is just a shame, so we try to incorporate both the need of support classes with the added benefits of an npc.

Thank you for your response.  :)

Not really clear what server you are going for here guys. It's a high mid rate but with buff times like a low retail. Need to make your mind up and go for either one. You could argue that you're unique but there is a reason mids with buffers and low with retail buffs are successful.

We enjoy the majority of elements Lineage 2 has to offer other than the gratuitous grinding required.

Relying on teamwork (buffers and support classes) to accomplish goals makes those goals more rewarding.

I dont get it, this server will be as mid style or pvp? Gm shop till s grade, buff times 2h? why same lvl zones admin shows at pics?

It is a mid-style, with open PvP of course, and the buffs have been changed to 1 hour long duration.

GM shop has items all the way to S grade (top being Dynasty)

The picture I provided was just an example of how the GK works. That is an SS taken of the local hunting grounds available from the Giran GK.

All GKs have the same first page, so you have the ability to get around quickly from town to town.

Then each corresponding "Local Hunting Areas" tab displays the available zones that GK offers near-by.

Catacombs and Necropolis are world-wide, available from every GK in every town.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for your insight.

Please feel free to ask any additional questions that come to mind.

Teralith has officially launched!

Here's how to connect :Connection Guide

Stay tuned on Facebook for events and prizes: Facebook

There is a grand opening event for the first week for everyone logged in, don't miss out.

Come see what it's like for yourself!  :)

I was having an issue logging on after you guys opened, but I just tried again just before going to sleep and it all seemed to work just fine. Was there some issue or was I just being retarded?

I have been playing for the past hour and everything is awesome! The NPC's are really easy to use and the champ mobs are really rewarding. But omg I need to sleep...

Hope you guys keep this server up longer than 2 weeks like the others I join....

ech;/

Yeah there aren't many online right now, but there will be more soon!

These things take time, and a lot of people are reluctant to leave their servers to join another, especially because

a lot of servers start up and shut-down real quickly.

Not to mention we just started, and a lot of servers have been around 1+ years.