hellbound [L2J]L2World

kam3ran

Well just tell me 1 server that can warante 85% of the time assistence from the staff mm let me think no1?

+1 L2world its the most legendary mid rates server ever seen in hopzone :) and i am sure of 1 think it will be again :)

ok first of all all donations list from ex server  can be looked on website .

http://l2world.org/?action=donate-h5x20 . they curently working on web site also . that was the list and always was for the donations . not seeing +16 and what ur saying there . i played l2world much time . even last time when it started last year . Every time i played there donations was only for list on web and ur for sure rong . On the last server had +10 vesper weapon and set+6 vorpal self made not donated and was in top 10 pvp and my friend was 1st place for 1 month . Dont come and lie here cuz we all know you and your fail "projects" . Thats what u ever do when u talk about a server . every server u post on it u say its crap but when u made ur own server what happend ? corruption lag exploits bugs and fail in few days . If you dont remember dont worry we dont forget . we know who u are and we know ur words mean zero .

Haha ... you're so naive if you really believe that donation lists on the websites of custom l2 servers are an actual representation ...  :LOL:

ok first of all all donations list from ex server  can be looked on website .

http://l2world.org/?action=donate-h5x20 . they curently working on web site also . that was the list and always was for the donations . not seeing +16 and what ur saying there . i played l2world much time . even last time when it started last year . Every time i played there donations was only for list on web and ur for sure rong . On the last server had +10 vesper weapon and set+6 vorpal self made not donated and was in top 10 pvp and my friend was 1st place for 1 month . Dont come and lie here cuz we all know you and your fail "projects" . Thats what u ever do when u talk about a server . every server u post on it u say its crap but when u made ur own server what happend ? corruption lag exploits bugs and fail in few days . If you dont remember dont worry we dont forget . we know who u are and we know ur words mean zero .

-beep-ing retard kid

i tried to open your eyes and you insult like a -beep-ing dumb you are

if you know all l2 world (i don't play the last one)

you know for sure KenRen so shut the -beep- up

i was in the top clan/player on freya and high five

i was the guy with infinite adena and i was talking with l2 world staff all day

l2 ItalianSquad

anyway i never say "DON'T JOIN" i only spoke the truth -beep-ing kid

and about me i open only 1 server and was a -beep-ing success so nothing to regret

have fun with your kidness

Well guyz we want to remember something as much ppl join in l2World the first day of live will have the chance to be rewarded with our premium account system for 24H do not forget it and the most important thing share to all ur friends that news

People who login in the first two days of L2World, will be rewarded with 24 hours premium accounts.

Premium template will be: x2 EXP&SP, Drop: x1.4, Adena Drop: x1.75. These stats multiply the server rates. ;)

http://l2world.org/ Enjoy the new website ;)

http://www.facebook.com/Lineage2WorldServers