hellbound [L2J]L2World

kam3ran

http://l2.hopzone.net/lineage2

that's called pwned ^^

11days passed, its normal for a serv with 800~ ppls dont you think? and you know its not 800ppls same all day, ppls logg off, and other ppls log on..its like 2k different players log every day (not same time)

should i even comment this xDD ? greater ant queen ? did u ever played lineage 2 xD?

anyway server looks kinda great. Haters like u pay here so much attention, that only make world famous, i think staffs and we players appreciate ur work haters ^^

The ring actually exist

on the world high five i played Rourke had it and was aviable only by donation (leoline remove all of them after rourke spamming it in hero chat for a while)

Dunno but i will just say something that last years happends more and more often.

Randoms admins cannot find a way or they have lack of creativity to gather enough players in their servers soooo...

What they do:

1. Make fake screenshots - example check our topic it have 2 EPICLY bad. I say epicly bad coz even player that dont know what is "photoshop" will understand that this is fake.

Its even possible this screns was edited with "paint" lol.

2. Hop in high populated servers and spam "omg this server is corrupted come to mine".. really ?

i wont comment this coz its lol :D

3. Spam forums with "omg corruption", POST fake screen, speak with team members and edit the chat.

I can say to this random admins just

GTFO! find another thing to do, it seems your epicly bad in this.

p.s. for the guy who post the screen first in our forum and was hardly flamed from the whole community, PLEASE COME BACK we want some fun!

Dunno but i will just say something that last years happends more and more often.

Randoms admins cannot find a way or they have lack of creativity to gather enough players in their servers soooo...

What they do:

1. Make fake screenshots - example check our topic it have 2 EPICLY bad. I say epicly bad coz even player that dont know what is "photoshop" will understand that this is fake.

Its even possible this screns was edited with "paint" lol.

2. Hop in high populated servers and spam "omg this server is corrupted come to mine".. really ?

i wont comment this coz its lol :D

3. Spam forums with "omg corruption", POST fake screen, speak with team members and edit the chat.

I can say to this random admins just

GTFO! find another thing to do, it seems your epicly bad in this.

p.s. for the guy who post the screen first in our forum and was hardly flamed from the whole community, PLEASE COME BACK we want some fun!

kam3ran i had this account because i'm bored to make another one

i don't open server and i don't need to raise my population since i don't have one

i played l2 world for 2 years and some months i think (KenRen the guy destroyed your frist h5)

in the way or another i get the chanche to know most of your staff member (nik dominic more and 2 minor you use for a little like shivo and horato)

world was the best server around 3k online very big activity no lag and all almost fixed too bad you starting +16 donations and people after people leave

too bad when on the freya everyone donate for everything you promise to open a h5 with total DIFFERENT features for don't kill the freya

but you open the high five with the copy of the features and let the freya die

after months you did the same with h5

now answer to me

you get a dream with god when he punish you and you become a good guy and not a shit admin close and open server money maker?

honestly you can answer always fake lolguys and bla bla

but what you did in the past is crealy and most of people know that

For mojezesz i know you or for better say we play togheter and you was a really good guy but on this forum you looking like a dumb

you defend world only because you are playng on it and you hope he don't die in 2 months but seriusly get real you know all the shit the staff did and you still have the brave to defend them?

so im a server admin? loled hard, im Pat from your server u douche bag, i took the screen myself, its not fake!

Its fake, we gived him +25, he showed you +16 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as i said, all trolls to get back in their caves :)

and hows this called

yylw5.jpg

most corrupted server i have ever seen!

i don't know for all that i see here in that post for fake online or other things you spam here!

but here is the truth about that Greater Queen Ant Ring ... is easy to check if is fake or not just open Itemname-e.dat from L2World System and if you find the name then 100% that will be true but if you dont then as many of you say PHOTOSHOP RULEZ!

i check it there is no suck item with that name  :-beep- yeah:

PS: I dont play l2world.org i never played there. I'm just some random who know how to check things ...

cant see, but you rly believe 3.2 online? rly? wish you gl man  :)

im flaming this serv only for fake online

I think they are fake too ... but still i can't prove it :)  :happyforever:

Kam3ran one question for you WHAT RUSSIAN PACK DID YOU USE ... ? i don't see any info for that