interlude [L2j] ★ L2Fortune x5000 Interlude Hardcore PVP Server ★ [OPEN NOW]

Slayerduck

Update:

Today 120 online! (Picture is from a player)

pogdj6sn.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHA nice!

This guy is RoflQQ ([DEVELOPER]Finito) and he have "normal" player (donator) on server with too many actives ahhaha GJ guys ;)

btw someone say something about LastHope..this day i just speak to one friend and he ask me how many speed i have :) that's why i say look speed..

-Don't ruin me if you don't even fuc.king know who i am!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA nice!

This guy is RoflQQ ([DEVELOPER]Finito) and he have "normal" player (donator) on server with too many actives ahhaha GJ guys ;)

btw someone say something about LastHope..this day i just speak to one friend and he ask me how many speed i have :) that's why i say look speed..

-Don't ruin me if you don't even fuc.king know who i am!

Lol. Kid, get the fuck off.

Who started to DDoS us after we kicked you from the team ? Now telling shit, isn't the best solution.

-Reported.

Lol. Kid, get the -beep- off.

Who started to DDoS us after we kicked you from the team ? Now telling shit, isn't the best solution.

-Reported.

LOL, U MAD BRO? :troll: You can clearly tell, the guy told the truth and you're so angry at him now. Also, if this is you playing or any of your friends, tell them they're complete noobs to buff Vamp. Rage, Bless the Soul and other useless shit on an archer, omg DEAD xD

LOL, U MAD BRO? :troll: You can clearly tell, the guy told the truth and you're so angry at him now. Also, if this is you playing or any of your friends, tell them they're complete noobs to buff Vamp. Rage, Bless the Soul and other useless shit on an archer, omg DEAD xD

Just sayin' that he's crying in his corner like a emotional creepy emo.

Raging on us, after he destroyed our whole server, and we kicked him ? :D I am not angry at all, just curious about his stupidity.

AHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIE REALY!

you kick me from the team?

i change my name to qq and i remove my acces and leave for this server ;)

i help on your server too much but you don't fix anything i told you many times some things for fixes and you don't even give time to read them..

you fuck mages and over 15,20 ppl leave for this you make dagger,tyrant,duelist server and ppl leave for this and then you say me i make server leave!

some ppls leave cauzi leave as and one staff too [GM]ConVict..

you fuck the server you take one server with some features and you put your old server features..this is not L2Fortune but L2Creme!

anyway i don't care anymore you make some choices and i make my choices too so qq now and keep failing :)

Best regards kid

AHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I DIE REALY!

you kick me from the team?

i change my name to qq and i remove my acces and leave for this server ;)

i help on your server too much but you don't fix anything i told you many times some things for fixes and you don't even give time to read them..

you -beep- mages and over 15,20 ppl leave for this you make dagger,tyrant,duelist server and ppl leave for this and then you say me i make server leave!

some ppls leave cauzi leave as and one staff too [GM]ConVict..

you -beep- the server you take one server with some features and you put your old server features..this is not L2Fortune but L2Creme!

anyway i don't care anymore you make some choices and i make my choices too so qq now and keep failing :)

Best regards kid

no-shit-sherlock.jpg

Seriously. If you start crying, then to it partinuarly correct. And stop telling lies.

I told you that i am no online at this weekend before you left, and i cannot fix things until sunday. You said ok lets wait until monday then, and now you say i didn't even read what u said what needs to be fixed? Before you try to ruin my thread again, do it abit more smarter.

3ac22hs8.png

Also read here -> http://l2fortune.com/forum/news-updates/58-right-back-soon.html

Next time when u want to tell lies, do it smarter .. like i said.

And oh... grow up.

So nice of you to bring me up in that skype convo lasthope, you absolute retard.. You are quite possibly the worst thing to happen to lineage 2.

You're the worst admin in the history of admins.. for one you were a corrupt son of a bitch.. give your brother +30 all and full augs? And we still owned him, so you banned me+jailed my party?! FAIL :troll:

So nice of you to bring me up in that skype convo lasthope, you absolute retard.. You are quite possibly the worst thing to happen to lineage 2.

You're the worst admin in the history of admins.. for one you were a corrupt son of a bitch.. give your brother +30 all and full augs? And we still owned him, so you banned me+jailed my party?! FAIL :troll:

By the look of things, the admin is shit. I wonder how much fun you can have with overechanted items.... I bet A LOT

But I guess it's because he was once the biggest loser so he wanted to make himself feel good!

By the look of things, the admin is shit. I wonder how much fun you can have with overechanted items.... I bet A LOT

But I guess it's because he was once the biggest loser so he wanted to make himself feel good!

I told you from the start on, that spirakos is a faggot. Being corrupt, and adding his brother full +25 / Augs was the main reason why we did kicked him, and now he wants to ruin our thread by telling lies.

I told you from the start on, that spirakos is a faggot. Being corrupt, and adding his brother full +25 / Augs was the main reason why we did kicked him, and now he wants to ruin our thread by telling lies.

I thought he was talking about you being corrupt. So it was spirakos or whatever?

Booyacka really?you make account here for just insult me?XOAXAXOAXOAXOA KID!

Also RoflQQ suc.k my motherfuc.king di.ck ;) you never kick me from server i leave!

You ban me cauz of ddos attacks?xaxaxaxaxa faggot!you say you take ip from ddoser and you had my ip and later you say you will fuc.k my net..you know why i didn't have prob?

1st cauz you are just noob and you don't even now how to ddos :)

and 2nd i don't ddos ;) just as i told you i have good friends!so don't make me angry :)

anyway yes ofc i give my bro items and + when i leave server cauz he will leave too with me idiot ;)

also booyacka tell everything you want but don't flame my mother..if you are man and you wear pants don't flame my mother!

anyway i don't care what the hell you say and what you believe for me..my skills as admin are good (i don't say i'm perfect) and you say that to me ;)