HELP PLS (noob question)

I'm running the login and server bats, changed the l2.ini with 127.0.0.1 and renamed l2.bin into l2.exe, open it but nothing happens :/ ..Can you help me whit that? (using g.o.d)

1. verifiy if server login and port are set on 127.0.0.1

2. verify if u have the same client as server made for.

3. wrong section :)

Here you should post. http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?board=40.0

Try verify if protocol of client is same as in game server. Make a .bat file with following command : l2.exe -L2ProtocolVersion , copy the file in system folder and run it. It will show you the exact protocol version of client.

• 2 weeks later...

I can help u.. Now listen me very carefuly. Go into your setup from which you installed your L2. When you find it (if you find it in the past 10 day's) then open it. There is a 3 options. 1. Customize 2. Repair 3. Remove. Then click on the remove and wait. Now you have succesufuly uninstaled your l2. Now download some noob game like LoL or somethink and gtfo idiot.

I can help u.. Now listen me very carefuly. Go into your setup from which you installed your L2. When you find it (if you find it in the past 10 day's) then open it. There is a 3 options. 1. Customize 2. Repair 3. Remove. Then click on the remove and wait. Now you have succesufuly uninstaled your l2. Now download some noob game like LoL or somethink and gtfo idiot.

Hahaha look at this lil bitch.. Anyway strange since your mom is so a nice person, fat yo mama but nice .