A router firewall against DDoS ?

Got the D-Link DIR-501 router

It has an advanced firewall bulilt in... So can this firewall be set up agains ddos ?

if yes how ?

thx :p :dat:

8565112074_3de1b2c990_b.jpg

2013-03-17 14_17_00-D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC _ WIRELESS ROUTER _ Advanced_Traffic Control by BountyHunter6, on Flickr

8564010195_d9c45ce42e_b.jpg

2013-03-17 14_15_59-D-LINK SYSTEMS, INC _ WIRELESS ROUTER _ Advanced_Firewall & DMZ by BountyHunter6, on Flickr

My answer was clear, I repeat: He will get protection against Russian low kiddos, if a serious guy wants to ddos him then he has 0 protection

My answer was clear, I repeat: He will get protection against Russian low kiddos, if a serious guy wants to ddos him then he has 0 protection

Funny how u mention a nationality in ur offensive comment. lemme guess,  u dont know that russians are the best hackers around, allright?

Funny how u mention a nationality in ur offensive comment. lemme guess,  u dont know that russians are the best hackers around, allright?

Have you ever heard of Russian retardness? Most are lowlifes, and low village kids. I didn't refer to Russian hackers but Russians generally but ur too lame as your servers to get the point.

Play lol and say to your team that you are Russian

Go see Russian compilations on yt

Try to communicate with a tard Russian kid

If you want to refer to retardness by nation you choose Russia, ex the phase in soviet Russia ... Reversal etc etc, it's not racist its a fact DNA nationality culture or geographic I don't care. But it's not racist