TheRuleZzZ

UPDATE    :

GreekGodz Armors added

Stats on armors fixed 

Item for Armor and Nobless item , fixed on mobs

L2GreekGodz Team ,

doing  the better for the server

some one is killing your server from inside ; 

first of all i am developer and HGM of this server !

xxrxx , is the owner

hmm xMafia thnx to giving me , a server problem

i will report it to admin , and we will fix it thnx

soon coming updates on anti - hack programms don't worry

<-- sry i dont get that point... u a the Dev of the Server.. and report it to your admin to fix it?

btw  use a preconfigured server pack or what?

sry i dont wanna flaging u..

• 2 weeks later...

My friend found a bug with enchant and he is banned!! xoaxoaxaoxao he was only to reportt and hellmaster banned him!! x0ax0a0a0xa0a0x0a0ax0

Stop flamming! Our server has no enchant bugs and I think that there is no enchant bug in L2! Everything is luck! Tell me your friend's name!?

My friend found a bug with enchant and he is banned!! xoaxoaxaoxao he was only to reportt and hellmaster banned him!! x0ax0a0a0xa0a0x0a0ax0 

if you believe that you found an enchant bug in our server , you have to share it with us on exploits , and we will hack all private servers . As i can see , you told that you found an enchant bug , but as XxRxX told , there is not an enchant bug on L2 Server , so if you believe it you are a -beep-ing NOOB .

Also reported cuz you broke the rules of my topic , and as i can see you trying to get one more ban account like ur old one .

BB . With love ;) - TheRuleZzZ

P.S : L2Phx / L2Hlapex are DEAD

if you believe that you found an enchant bug in our server , you have to share it with us on exploits , and we will hack all private servers . As i can see , you told that you found an enchant bug , but as XxRxX told , there is not an enchant bug on L2 Server , so if you believe it you are a -beep-ing NOOB .

Also reported cuz you broke the rules of my topic , and as i can see you trying to get one more ban account like ur old one .

BB . With love ;) - TheRuleZzZ

P.S : L2Phx / L2Hlapex are DEAD

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=28538.0 this is the enchant bug! And i see with my eyes and when the weapon broke he take he's weapon the + it was!

l2phx isnt dead!

ps. ban acc i take it for bumping !

actually there is enchant bug with l2phx with warehouses and it works on IL servers and above.. if someone knows how to do it he will do it and it will sucess ... but if u have fix it ( in java ) it wont work :)