hellbound [russian-platformL2J] L2BFP 15x opening on 22 March!

L2BFP

oh kid, some kids like you  make a serv with many ppls online, dont you see he loaded  his previous serv by mistake?

1st of all im not a kid 2nd of all i never made any server and all in all i dont know what was his previous server n shit so stop whining like a pro cause u are just a lil shit over here

So if u are not yuri/revenge/mouse or whatever i dont know,,, just tell What about donations??

we wont have such donations here, there will be donation only for donation coins ingame. and you`ll be able to see it ingame

show me whats from l2eoa on this server?

"

dont lie that its not you, its clearly.. half of featurus copy/paste

forum is ALL SAME 2-5-3-3 and "Other languages" EXANTLY SAME LINE "

half of feautures copy/paste , but if you bored to read all just scroll down at page of eoa and BFP

Dedicated & Gameserver Protections:

LameGuard - Antibot Protection

Web Server DDoS Protection

GameServer DDoS Protection

ye  they wrote both serv same way? cmon, or is lucky? what bout files, ye same only debuffs touched..and font of client (that can change with interface.xdat)

+admin revenge is romanian, so admin of bfp is too, WHAT MORE YOU WANNA

"

dont lie that its not you, its clearly.. half of featurus copy/paste

forum is ALL SAME 2-5-3-3 and "Other languages" EXANTLY SAME LINE "

half of feautures copy/paste , but if you bored to read all just scroll down at page of eoa and BFP

Dedicated & Gameserver Protections:

LameGuard - Antibot Protection

Web Server DDoS Protection

GameServer DDoS Protection

ye  they wrote both serv same way? cmon, or is lucky? what bout files, ye same only debuffs touched..

+admin revenge is romanian, so admin of bfp is too, WHAT MORE YOU WANNA

most of the servers just copy paste features from other servers, is there a problem with this? believe what u want im done replying to this.

most of the servers just copy paste features from other servers, is there a problem with this? believe what u want im done replying to this.

"most of servers copy/paste features"  a serious server dont copy/paste

more excuses pls

"most of servers copy/paste features"  a serious server dont copy/paste

more excuses pls

are you gonna open a serious one to teach the world? i am w8ing...

after many restarts/wipes on beta, they did some mistake look here

PRO SERVER

shot00020lf.jpg

"are you gonna open a serious one to teach the world? i am w8ing..."

haha so retarded .."serious" ye its not "serious" that the serv is eoa ? cmon kid..

steven7 you can log again L2BFP account

some retards say that i am the owner of this topic and this is my other account etc. so i let him go and ask Maxtor or any moderator to ask him for my IP and other info of my acc

i don't need 2nd acc when i open server or advertise i do it with this acc i don't need hide from anything so

you all the pros want a server go open it as you want but don't cry for ddos or fail

sup steven, gm of l2bfp? im sure you are , you licking too much bro..how much mouse  pay you ?

are you under LSD effect?

i just like the files of this server and i know will be good

now i understand why you are -2 reputation cause you are a cryer that even "trash talk talk talk" you have never saw how is a fucking database of lineage2

maybe you are a sleepy kid that has nothing to do than computer computer computer