interlude [L2J] Gladiator 25x interlude substack Main+1 no custom no NPC bufer

best1a

L2 tower+l2walker+dual box ALLOWED

l2gladiator.png

introgv.png

We are glad to present you a new Interlude 25x Server substaCK 1 class from any race:

L2Gladiator. Our aim is clear: find the perfect balance retail like. We have worked hardly to make almost

all the classes playable. If you are bored to play unbalanced  PvP servers, give us a try, you wont regret! Here we show

some of our main features.

Yes this server dont have npc bufer and u can buy from GM shop just items still b grad but we want to

encourage-party...system with our custom substuck class from any race...but MUTANTS will not be alowed on OLYMPIAD!

L2Gladiator 25x Grand Opening from 22-03-2013/14:00 PM

ratest.png

XP: 25x

SP: 25x

Adena: 10x

Drop: 5x

Spoil: 10x

Party Xp-Sp: 15x

enchants.png

Safe enchant: +3

Max enchant armor: +12

Max enchant weapon: +16

Simple enchant scrolls chance: 66%

Blessed enchant scrolls chance: 75%

Crystal enchant scrolls chance: 75%

featurest.png

GMShop with items still B grad, Npc Info, Global Gk, Skill Enchanter,

Grand Bosses tested and working 100%

TvT, CTF, DM Events the whole day [from 00:00 to 00:00]

Players spawn protection

Enchant protection system

No Weight/grade limit.No npc bufer

Offline trade system

Dedicated server 24/7 online 99% uptime

Friendly and multilanguage staff

olympiad.png

Olympiad time: 18:00 - 00:00

Olympiad period: 1 week

Mutants on Olympiad: DONT ALLOWED

webbi.png

Our website

Our forum

contactma.png

Facebook: L2Gladiator

We would like to se your sugestions or your opinion about what chance will have this server to survive

Thanks in advice

well i play in 1 server like that some many years a go like from 2003 to 2006 the server wos dragon network and wos 5 x no 25 but the idea of substuck same race no npc bufs wos brilliant i wos always fighting in party and mass pvp on siege mi old char wos [blade dancer+shilen elder] like mage nuker with some profet +mine from bd+se y wos always with bufs very powerful 1v1 but in mass pvp well dagger+warlok or tyrant dystroyer wos most useful...i hope the midle rate lovers will like that

i just want to say that i will start playing for sure,but it would be much better if u put also mutants i know its unbalance but on low rate server's its not,cuz of buffs,someone wants to make an mutant for buffs,or smth like that,give example to dragon network,they run server on mutant system and it works find plus server is w/o npc buffs it will be very good for server,that one of my suggestions other stuff are great :) see ya in game :)

GameKeeper btw I wos the firs MUTANT from dragonnetwork [infinty]5x server mi nick wos DarkSmurf [howkeye+tyrant] I wos 1 of best [theth] friends from adrenalin Clan and i think that class wos op same like ol+ee ...i will be glad to hear more opinions about [MUTANTS OR NON MUTANTS ON SERVER]

P.S i want to revival that kind of system play becous encourage party system playing

GameKeeper btw I wos the firs MUTANT from dragonnetwork [infinty]5x server mi nick wos DarkSmurf [howkeye+tyrant] I wos 1 of best [theth] friends from adrenalin Clan and i think that class wos op same like ol+ee ...i will be glad to hear more opinions about [MUTANTS OR NON MUTANTS ON SERVER]

P.S i want to revival that kind of system play becous encourage party system playing

Nice then,i know that ol/ee is strong but it isn't op,to cast a drain he needs a 220 mana give an example also there are other classes that can kill him,and with mutants on server means u can encourage party system,and also pvp system a lot.As u said u played dragon network,so u know the best how pvp's went there.And still it's one of epic server in l2 world of server's .Duno this was my suggestion about mutants i would like to see it runing on your server.Also with mutants there will be more buffer subs then some nuker class.Hope you you will consider this in your server project.

yes i will consider your opinion and i still have some time to think about still grand opening but i need more replay on this post to can see what players want ...and yes i realy scare about what 1 mutant like ol+ee can make or nuker+bishop i still dont know if.. to allow or not... nukers+healers on server...