[CloseBeta] L2j Lineage2play Few Changes

Obesession

mty god, i bet my balls that u're another nerd greek.

no wonder why every country flames greeks, cuz there are greek retarded kids like you.

hf

C4n you tell me one thing, ple4$e?

Why 4m I dumb?

ProfessionalGeodata - I really hope the reason you write like that is your keyboard. I'm about to commit Seppuku because of your posts . No insults intended, i apologize if it happen.

Now back on topic:

Obesession, how much will it take to get full geared , ready for battle? An estimate would be awesome. :] I'll probably give it a try if time is on my side.

Dear Draxx,

I am not Really clear about the farming time because i want to see in beta how players react on it! and there for we really want to whait and see the result after beta.

Team Lineage2Play

ProfessionalGeodata - I really hope the reason you write like that is your keyboard. I'm about to commit Seppuku because of your posts . No insults intended, i apologize if it happen.

Now back on topic:

Obesession, how much will it take to get full geared , ready for battle? An estimate would be awesome. :] I'll probably give it a try if time is on my side.

I'm not trying to be 1337. Yeah, the keyboard is the problem. Now I'm logged through my phine right now. On topic. I hope this server goes live fast, my friends and I are waiting for a decent project cause we've got bored of all the crap we've seen till now

what interesting lol

it's l2obsessive.

the old freya server that lasted less than 1 week, cause admin was clueless and retard.

the only update he did on that old server was that he added olympiad manager.

and then when some1 was  calling him clueless, he was saying "LOOK I'M GOOD ADMIN, I ADDED OLY NPC", while  half of ppl had multi skills on his own server.

He isnt the same guy,stop being mad,take care with your friends nowdays cuz you already felt on their lvl.

PG - Alright :] You scared me there for a bit. Apologize if i been to rude :[

Obesession - Good to hear.

I'm looking for a decent high rate server with easy farming(if my opinion matters). Squeezing in some fun while taking a break from official .

Will be waiting for the ob :)

Dear Draxx,

We try our best to listen to upon every player it can be, because we want to create a game play that have benefit for every player out there,

There for please visit our beta (temporary) Website / Forum at the Suggestions and post your ideas.

Thank you!

Team Lineage2Play

Dear People,

We gladly to announce the opening of our beta server ! Please be noted that you can expect any type of bug or error, We hope not!

To be sure of you find any type of bug or error please submite it on our forum!  The New website will be online in short time!

Enjoy your stay!

Greatings,

Team Lineage2Play