22 members have voted

1. 1. Y u have 1 wish, choose between these

• 1 million euro
    • Any girl from the whole world as girlfriend
    • (For Mattew) Any boy from the whole world as boyfriend
    • Kill Justin Bieber
    • Ban Romeo forever
    • Change Brzoza's name in Gazoza

i hate polish....specialy the polish players...they just don't know how to accept a defeat..

Hahahaha, sure! I love greeks cause there is the most of them and 9/10 greeks are just noobs, I mean frags :>

i hate polish....specialy the polish players...they just don't know how to accept a defeat..

bro i dont hate anyone each,but when a retard flames u for no reason what should i say?

Just look at his reaction,retarded people cant hide :/

bro i dont hate anyone each,but when a retard flames u for no reason what should i say?

Nice to meet you retard! regards from magaki!

Nah. Polish rock actually. Look at brzoza.

Hahahaha, sure! I love greeks cause there is the most of them and 9/10 greeks are just noobs, I mean frags :>

True.

Nice to meet you retard! regards from magaki!

:3

1 million euros. With this amount of money, I can get any girl, I can buy the forum so I can ban Romeo forever, and I can hire someone to kill Bieber.

1 million euros. With this a-beep-t of money, I can get any girl, I can buy the forum so I can ban Romeo forever, and I can hire someone to kill Bieber.

Ok get these euros and then we can talk about prize for JB head but ....... mathew will cry till dead. :(

seems you didn't play World of Tanks....you have polish in your team...he will go suicide...you have a full team of polish...you don't have with who to cooperate...they are insane....i wonder if they think before taking action....

the thing I mostly hate at them...each time I start a new round...there most....MOST be those messages : "siemka","witam","kurwa"......They are like monkeys which respond to another one...

seems you didn't play World of Tanks....you have polish in your team...he will go suicide...you have a full team of polish...you don't have with who to cooperate...they are insane....i wonder if they think before taking action....

the thing I mostly hate at them...each time I start a new round...there most....MOST be those messages : "siemka","witam","kurwa"......They are like monkeys which respond to another one...

Monkey is ur father you racist b1tch! =)

I can say greeks in l2 is like cockroaches, they are EVERYWHERE!

hah im not playing with polish ppl(thnx god),but when i pay on EUNE (League of legends) i got the same problem with you :D

1m euro

LOLOLOLOLOL not meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (only for the name,fk the rest of Raule's stories