classic [L2J] L2Mars Reborn. Second server opening @ 15/3/2013. MANY UPDATES.

SkyL2Mars

Yes guys, server is up.

To be honest, it's not what i expected. Too low online for me, but...

I'm proud that noone complains about anything on this server, they find it awesome (apart from some people saying that dagger is OP lol)

Yes guys, server is up.

To be honest, it's not what i expected. Too low online for me, but...

I'm proud that noone complains about anything on this server, they find it awesome (apart from some people saying that dagger is OP lol)

You dont care for the community, so all your players are dissapointed from you, dont exepct much from them now...

Shuting down your previus server to get new donates is such a dickk behaviour, you could update it but you pretend the smartass,

Just my opnion

You dont care for the community, so all your players are dissapointed from you, dont exepct much from them now...

Shuting down your previus server to get new donates is such a dickk behaviour, you could update it but you pretend the smartass,

Just my opnion

I Guess you didnt even join forums to read a single word, did you? If not, why are u ruffling random shits to me?

Since u didnt, lemme just show u a little quote.

As most of you already know, i'm planning to open a 2nd server. This will happen at next Friday, 15/3/2013 and time around 17:00 PM GMT+2.

At this day, The current server will be down, as a welcome to the new users which are gonna visit us.

Thank you for understanding.

Yours, Sky.

No need to join your forum, I read posts in this topic and they are enough evidence to tell me what kind of servers you have, personally I would never join your servers, I saw one playing on the net, poor gameplay and bad community, its was L2Brave I think. No offense mate

everyone knows who i am idiot. the cool was going to the "5 people online" shit.

relax man, many have tried and failed you are not the first nor the last