Report Nighty_Andrei

Fast_Exchanges

Another wannabe scammer who will be trusted on small a-beep-ts right? :))) damn.. this FORUM is FULL OF THEM!

Use gambling/ betting websites to add yorur paysafes, make some bets and than withdraw...

Best choice to exchange the paysafes in real money ^^ in this way u won't get scammed.

He's actually marking me as a "SCAMMER" without even talking to me. This guy doesn't even know me and i think this thing is against the rules. Please any moderator clean my topic: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=265004.new#new (it's on the 3rd page)

I think nighty_andrey is same person as l2ambrosia aka l2arion, a g.mod or some admin can confirm this.

:)))))))))))))

This is my only account. I am not idiot like most of scammers who create 10 accounds, spam 90% of time and than scam ppl cuz they are "old users with much posts"

If you only face with kids, is your problem. Some ppl still have brain.

And Fast_exchanges, how you dare to report me? Don't force your luck cuz u'll get 0 transactions soon. So act like a pro and keep your "good "work..cuz after 1-2 months i will hear ppl "omg i got scammed".

Ambrosia has nothing to do with me. I never selled something on Mxc, i only got scammed with hundreds of euros just cuz of this kind of "trusted traders".