interlude [L2J] L2Velahavle Custom

mirsadse

Hello, I would like to introduce you to a new Interlude pvp serve, based on L2jFrozen pack.

Premium server at Hopzone

Server Rates :

Instant 80 lvl

Adena 100x

Enchants :

Weapon safe : +3 max : +16  Rates normal enchants 80% blesseds 90%

Armor/Jewerly : safe : +3 max : +16 Rates normal enchants 80% blesseds 90%

Custom Stuff :

Dynasty Armor can be bought in Shop for Festival Adena or get it from Raid Bosses

Resistance Jewerly dropped by Raid Bosses

Dusk Weapons  can be bought in Shop for Festival Adena or get it from Raid Bosses

Nobless letter dropped by Raid Boss Barakiel

Resistance buffs are self

Tattoo Mage , Fighter

Rb drop informations

Barakiel nobless letter

Horus : Ring of horuth ,Halisha , Dk , SoV , Dread , D.Croks , Blesseds , FA

Brakki : Necklace of Brakki , Dread , FA , Blesseds

Uruka : Earring of Vermilion , Axe of Ketra , DK , Dusk Shield

Mos : Ring of Mos , Hali , LF , Dread

Tayr : Ring of Tayr , DK*DK , D.staff , Cudgel , D.Shield

Shadith : Ring of Shadith , Apostole , Axe of Ketra , Trident , Eva , Crok Blade

Hekaton : Necklace of Hekaton , D.Croks , Cudgel , SoV , Ref shield

Galaxia  : Earring of Garacsia , Halisha , LF , D.Croks , Dk , Dread

Ipos : Earring of Ipos , Reflect , DK , Dusk

Naga : Necklace of Naga , Evasion , Dusk , D.staff

Kandra : Earring of Kandra , SoV

Von Hellmann : Earring of Von Hellmann , LF , Dread

Falston : Earring of Falston , Trident

All RBs drop Festival Adena and Blessed enchants S grd

Farming Zones (drop Festival Adena) :

Bandit (Safe Zone)

MoS

Primeval Isle

Olympiad period 1 week

Olympiad starts every day at 18:00

TVT event 20:00

Hosting server information:

Dedicated server is hosted in France

Intel® Core i7 CPU 920  @ 2.67GHz

24 GB ram

100 Mbps

When developing this server, we put PvPs as a priority, because nowadays, no one wants to be bothered with weeks of farming. We made a server that will put you in the center of fun right away, meaning that you will gear up pretty quickly, and be ready to compete against other players.

The reasons you should try this server:

- Custom weapons

- Custom armors

- Custom Farming/PvPing zones

- Constantly active and supportive staff (Admin/GMs)

It is true that the first two segments (custom weapons and armors) are "borrowed" from the famous L2 Gold server, but when implemented in this server, it is nothing like L2 Gold. So, don't get confused, this is not just another copy of L2 Gold with some minor tweaks, this server will offer you whole other world.

And the most important reason is: these staff members are doing their best, and trying really hard to provide you with the highest service, and innovative ideas (events, and other things mentioned above) that will bring a new way into playing "good old" Lineage 2.

Server Website http://l2.aiostream.us This is "beta version" of the website.

You can download our patch from :

http://www.2shared.com/file/DQCm1t08/system-19032013.html

Server is online  , 2 players on right now :( we didnt do good advertisement of server (w8ing for aproval on hopzone) we will start to advertise and we hope we can get decent number of players ... give us a chance and we will do our best for community ...

cant make 20 on .. reason server pvp no mid ... mob die hard ! no nobles in buffer and bless no big rate .good luck next you server i know server balance but other fail .... can buff  cat on char ?> and ressit no work ? if yes + 1 for balance

well that's your opinion and I'm glad that you tried server and commented , I didnt want to make instant server , you can get dusk items and dyn for about 1h farming but you will need time for maximum enchanted items . Cat buff is not on buffer but you can buff it from char , resist skills are just for classes which possess it . thx for testing server ;)

cant make 20 on .. reason server pvp no mid ... mob die hard ! no nobles in buffer and bless no big rate .good luck next you server i know server balance but other fail .... can buff  cat on char ?> and ressit no work ? if yes + 1 for balance

-You're right.

For @mirsadse:

Is this beta test? Or you open it w/o beta?

And you should make a new web site. Realy this suck's.

I will check your server. Currently, Im downloading Interlude Client.

And the name of your server is awesome. :D  :-beep- yeah:

[/bosnian]

Odakle si? Jel' ovo tvoj server ili?

still 2 players online or more now? if more that how many? ;P

//////////////////

i try - still 2 players -,-

same reaction here -.- ... we still dont lose hope , making new design of website , w8ing approval on hopzone , topzone hope it will get better

Woah....this is a nice thing you got here. I played for few hours and it's not bad. I like the enchant rate, and the drop rate, cos i don't wanna spend a lot of time farming xD ....I'm looking for a pvp server, and this might just be a good one. One thing....maybe you cold put nobl, cat, rene, and that stuff in buffer...and also, it would be much better if you had tattoos instead of symbols. Just my opinion, though.

Anyway, great server guys, keep it up, I hope you get more people....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics