/lock please

LockPower

First you ask what bugs and then you say I'm a hater ?

Same sh!t every time he renamed his project, same bugs,exploits and geodata!

Don't post nonsense if you know nothing about it...

"sh!t every time he renamed his project, same bugs,exploits and geodata!" i see he dont rename srv and fix all bugs no eexis srv w/o bugs and geodata have so dont flame ok ?

Do you know who's the owner of this project ? Its kubek, same admin of the servers I mentioned...

When he launched l2jesper the first time, server had the same bugs and problems (people not able to use any skills for hours til server reboot for example) like on the previous ones

Do you know who's the owner of this project ? Its kubek, same admin of the servers I mentioned...

When he launched l2jesper the first time, server had the same bugs and problems (people not able to use any skills for hours til server reboot for example) like on the previous ones

You're right. I have been played there, and many times I get that thing : "Not able to use any skills". Some players left server after 1-2 weeks, coz of buggs: Macros, gladiator skills, dagger lethal chance, broken geodata, messed up epic spawn times, messed up land rates for debuffs and more.

EDIT: And yea, many OFF shops make it that server got ++++ players. When I have been there I got 5-6 off shops. My friend near 10.

my clan was the best there:

Anyway, after one month we left, cause i was the only one with valakas (we killed valakas after 10days, 11 days valakas respawn, so in 20days 1 valakas in server), but one sorcer had 1/3 mc -.-", one other tyrant +10 draconic set etc... Maybe GM Chars, maybe friends, maybe donators, dunno, but there was no fair game!

After that stun/ancor/fear/cansel/silence/sleep are 800%, one of my clan asked in hv gm why you dont fix them and he got jail, and after all these we left server...

This server is really waste of time... 2months live max, and he wiped, i hope you can understand why...

also fake active counter, it is x3, you can kill all epic (exept valakas) with 2 ppl, etc..

Jesper, i am sorry, but you re the worst lier ever!