[Discuss] Hetzner.de + Worldstream.nl

Dεbian

Worldstream has awesome dedicateds..

On my personal account there i had around 10 delivery dedicateds and never had a problem with this company

About p.c .. They have Quite good Internet and the speed of p.c is pretty good too

I had 600 ppl online on 2 server on the same pc, no lag,no delay on server and no stucks on dedicated

Just one bad thing on it, There is no protection for this company, the bad side

I used Hetzner from 2009 to 2010. The company is good, their servers are strong and their connection rocks (well Germany..). But their support wasn't the best, hope they worked on that.

I used Hetzner from 2009 to 2010. The company is good, their servers are strong and their connection rocks (well Germany..). But their support wasn't the best, hope they worked on that.

right!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a hetzner user 3.5 years now. Well, good servers, support's So/so.

One bad thing. they're gipsies. Asked them to provide me an anti ddos or atleast a better firewall as i already gave them 4.500 euros so far but they wouldn't. Asked for a discount some months ago cause of my bad economic situation (as i'm in greece) but, nothing.

If you ignore my last 2 lines, they're good and cheap.