classic (l2J) Ruby World ISTANT PVP 28/02/13

RubyWorld

this server i totally unbalanced dagger dont have reuse on skills?? O.o

100% throwing dagger/critical wood.....

sph hit 700 each hit in 5k m.def!!

warp reuse time 5sec and u must remove Rainbows frog's!!

i really like your server but u need a lot of work in balanced classes!!  :gusta:

this server i totally unbalanced dagger dont have reuse on skills?? O.o

100% throwing dagger/critical wood.....

sph hit 700 each hit in 5k m.def!!

warp reuse time 5sec and u must remove Rainbows frog's!!

i really like your server but u need a lot of work in balanced classes!!  :gusta:

warp throwing dagger and critical wound working now as should be thx for reporting

(anyway for sure we did some mistakes at last we are not cyborg but i see people cryng about fighter damage when they playng without shirt and belt...)

warp throwing dagger and critical wound working now as should be thx for reporting

(anyway for sure we did some mistakes at last we are not cyborg but i see people cryng about fighter damage when they playng without shirt and belt...)

well im not that kind ppl i have 8 years expiriance in l2 and i think i know something!

and even if i am playing trickster i told u to fix some things but i can't tell u about other classes bcz im bored to create new chars to test them...

just take a look from all classes the cooldown from some skills e.x dagger/sps/sph/ol just take a look bcz some times the cd from some skills destroyed hole server..and np for reporting!

What reporting..if one retard cry,fast u must listen him.O

Ofc the balance must be touched FOR SURE(atm its a bit bad)...but they havent skills and buffs++ yet and they already qq.

/Edit:

The one that cry already about daggers its a trickster,so dumb.

What about ur warp that havent any "extra" reuse?4 sec spamming warp.Slh 4 sec warp/blink  :poker face:

What reporting..if one retard cry,fast u must listen him.O

Ofc the balance must be touched FOR SURE(atm its a bit bad)...but they havent skills and buffs++ yet and they already qq.

i know its a new server and all servers in the begging have some unbalanced thinks....but i reported some unbalanced things from my char(trickster) and i have the most skill's +30...ohh and something else Ruby make the buffer have +15/30 buffs it will be very nice and usefull and if u dont agree just ask the ppl in the server and u will see their opinion! ;)

P.S: soz for my english!!

System fixed with some incompatibility for windows 8

if someone have problem with skills pls make a post on forum with "retail infos"

my idea of keep class retail like seems don't working

people want customs for let every class have chance each to other

fail balance dagger hit 500-1k dmg max and tirant come 3-4k glad too slh too

People are screaming since 4 hours that dagger are still OP

and you say dagger are low?

500-1k if maked on duelist or tyrant are more then good

if staff don't ask players opinion is a dumb

if staff ask players opinion is idiot

something is wrong here...

all retards are using l2tower/zragner. u think they gonna vote for no? u are the wrong here that u try to ask player's opinions on it.lmao

Also on HR PvP server,"retail like" isnt the best solution,keep it like this and u ll see thats a bad solution.For a good balance some skills need to be "customed" (in general for pvp servers) .

all retards are using l2tower/zragner. u think they gonna vote for no? u are the wrong here that u try to ask player's opinions on it.lmao

these retrads would use it even with lameguard (since its bypassed long time ago), so whats the point ?

seems u mad that every1 can use it and not only u? :C

u should check suggestions on your forum sometimes.

many things must be changed.

1)Add heavy limit on tyrants/daggers/archers.

2)Add +15 / +30 buffs on npc buffer.

3)PvP Armors/weapons tradable/augmentable/enchantable/attributable.

4)Add some reuse on skills like Sacrifice / steal divinity.

5) Add combat aura, mucus,  eye of paagrio on npc buffer.

6)Make a custom cancel system (when u get cancelled, u get your buffs back after 10 seconds).

these things should be done before you open the server anywayz.