Usefull bug on low rate servers

Ok its like this if u are Prophet, bishop, elder, etc

and u have sh1t cast U have to buy Enchanted mana potions and when u start buffing someone

just click mana potion and u will stop but the magic still casts

its old bug and it works on DN ;]

Look mate, seems that you don't know mana pots do not exist in real l2 and think every server have them.

Second, it's Enhanced, not enchanted.

3rd, last time I checked (cause I used it once with my pally there) you can't move/use other skill/attack whatever. It's just that visual effects of casting actions stops, but the char is still casting and will be useless for any other thing.

Besides, you are going to use a pot for every buff you cast on other person?? lol

PP, Bsp, Elder low casting? (maybe delf, but even with acu pots is enough)

EDIT: BTW, this will only work in Dragon.

Ok its like this if u are Prophet, bishop, elder, etc

and u have sh1t cast U have to buy Enchanted mana potions and when u start buffing someone

just click mana potion and u will stop but the magic still casts

its old bug and it works on DN ;]

this dont work since IL went on DN, in C4 times it works but it was not so useful...

enchanted mana potions is same as mana potion? cause in all servers i play, you cant use mana while casting :S

no, mana potion is restoring smaller party of mana

enhanced mana potion is stronger, restoring bigger part of our mana, in some time ofc (20 seconds for e mana)

and third... you can drink mana pots while u cast spells

this dont work since IL went on DN, in C4 times it works but it was not so useful...

no, mana potion is restoring smaller party of mana

enhanced mana potion is stronger, restoring bigger part of our mana, in some time ofc (20 seconds for e mana)

and third... you can drink mana pots while u cast spells

first point change in some server, mana potion are edited, i saw mana potion that restore 200, 400 and 500 ^^

second point, its about my question, thanks ^^

third point, change in some server too, on l2 gaderatuxz in example (interlude) you cant use mana while casting, now im playing l2terror and there is possible

@Nyxem: you are reported ¬¬ you spam in all topics, and copy my post in this -.-