[L2J] Lineage 2 Army Custom PvP Server

L2Army

Hes overall good.But he needs more people plus fix some bugs(about the monsters)

yes we need more people to fix some bugs , and related to monsters i fix some of them  , but anti-ks system have some error and some monsters have some issue , but soon will be fixed ;):D

same as l2goal

1 low community  2 unbalanced ( Dager Rules )  3 you can bot there  4 it will take around 5 years if u play alone to make a top gear there

but anyway good luck

I believe it's copy of L2Goal.

stupid :-j " First off all we use Lineage 2 Goal project with the permision off the owner and we want to continue the wonderful work of the Lineage 2 Goal Developers " , Read First post

And within :

1 : low community becouse i wait to move the server on an better dedicate machine to add server on topzone/hopzone etc.

2 : unbalance (Dager Rules ) if that is true report on forum , and w8 a second server have 3 days online and you found that ? Wtf ? Play a little more and then say something about classes .

3 : you can bot there ( Yes , now you can , i will add soon captcha anti bot system and after captcha i will buy lame guard ;) )

4 : yes farm si medium , and what ? you want to be easy ? come on , for that exist minecraft :D .

and thx for good luck ;)

server is nice but the problem is that GM/Admin action atm is like 0 while the community need ppl to advertise the server and a good and actove DEV to fix the issues ig  but its promising @ all

server is nice but the problem is that GM/Admin action atm is like 0 while the community need ppl to advertise the server and a good and actove DEV to fix the issues ig  but its promising @ all

"1 : low community becouse i wait to move the server on an better dedicate machine to add server on topzone/hopzone etc."

And about a good and active dev to fix issue , we have  , but players need to report to be fixed ;) for that server have forum :D

stupid :-j " First off all we use Lineage 2 Goal project with the permision off the owner and we want to continue the wonderful work of the Lineage 2 Goal Developers " , Read First post

And within :

1 : low community becouse i wait to move the server on an better dedicate machine to add server on topzone/hopzone etc.

2 : unbalance (Dager Rules ) if that is true report on forum , and w8 a second server have 3 days online and you found that ? Wtf ? Play a little more and then say something about classes .

3 : you can bot there ( Yes , now you can , i will add soon captcha anti bot system and after captcha i will buy lame guard ;) )

4 : yes farm si medium , and what ? you want to be easy ? come on , for that exist minecraft :D .

and thx for good luck ;)

its not 3 days for some of us

yes we need more people to fix some bugs , and related to monsters i fix some of them  , but anti-ks system have some error and some monsters have some issue , but soon will be fixed ;):D

u can have other way to fix it that .. just thing..

And within :

and thx for good luck ;)

Sever unbalance . Titan very strong , bow stun 100 % , dager = shit . Tank = shit .

All player make Bow and titan .

Fix rate Hamor Crush and delay kill Titan ( Titan very strong ) , fix rate stun bow ( stun 100 % OMG ) , fix rate lethal dager ( nobody play dagers ) .

Fix rate kill gla .

Add kill for Sing + dance .

Tank have all kill . No need forgotten book .

P/s Good luck . I love l2army . But pls fix balace .

Sever unbalance . Titan very strong , bow stun 100 % , dager = shit . Tank = shit .

All player make Bow and titan .

Fix rate Hamor Crush and delay kill Titan ( Titan very strong ) , fix rate stun bow ( stun 100 % OMG ) , fix rate lethal dager ( nobody play dagers ) .

Fix rate kill gla .

Add kill for Sing + dance .

Tank have all kill . No need forgotten book .

P/s Good luck . I love l2army . But pls fix balace .

:dat: was Expert level english experience (bow)  :LOL:  :not bad: