League of Legends Division/Tier Boosting and Coaching! (EUW/EUNE/NA)

LeagueBoost

jSMZZYr.png

>> CONTACT US ON SKYPE FOR SPECIAL DEALS! <<

MANAGER 1 - Click skype symbol to add

yN5vi.png

MANAGER 2 - Click skype symbol to add

yN5vi.png

Visit us on Facebook

tw6K1.png

Visit our NEW official website

T2ryG.png

About us

Hello everyone.

We are a group of Diamond and Challenger players who are doing boosting every day, 7 times a week. We have a growing client base, a website, many talented boosters and some of the cheapest prices anywhere.

This is an example of one of our member's accounts :

c7LpcwQ.jpg

FAQ

What Services Do You Offer?

- Elo Boosting

- League of Legends Coaching

- Selling Teams (Coming soon) - 3v3 and 5v5 teams now available on EUW, pm me on skype for prices.

- Referal service (Coming soon)

- Levelling service (Coming soon)

Where do we boost?

Europe West

Europe Nordic and East

Russia

Turkey

North America

Brazil

Latin Americas North

Latin Americas South

Oceanic

How far do you boost?

XcguSNQ.jpg

We boost all tiers and divisions from Bronze 5 right up to Challenger!

Coaching

Coaching prices range from around $10 to $30 per hour, specifics can be found here : Coaching | lolboost.net

How is you service?

It’s excellent. Every person who buys a boost or coaching gets access to the LoLBoost members area where they can talk to their booster, view their match history, request a new booster or flag an admin if they need assistance :) It is fast and efficient, and always friendly customer service!

How does tier/division boosting (formerly known as elo boosting) work?

We play on your account until we reach the rating that you paid for. You are not allowed to play ranked games (Solo or Duo Queue) on your account until the boost is done, but you can play normals when requested/when you pause your account and the booster has unlocked it.

Can I pause the boost to play games with friends?

Yes, we do offer a pause service. Which you will have access to in the members area, please remember pausing doesn't kick your booster out of the game, so please wait until the booster unlocks your account :)

How long will my boost take to finish?

It depends on how big a boost you bought, and how many boosters we have available at the time of your purchase and your current LP gain per win, but normally we boost one division every 1-2 days.

Payment Options

You pay with PayPal

hYq55ku.gif

through our website! :) Boosting | lolboost.net

Looking forward to hear from you!

WARNING : Leagueboost2. and Leagueboost2, and exelolboost. and exelolboost2 (Note they have a full stop . after their names) are not us! They are from "Canada" and the "US" on skype and are no way affiliated with LoLBoost.net, They are now using our image as well and are impersonating us, please message us on epvp if you are purchasing from us BEFORE you pay someone to make sure.

Bronze league: $3 per win

Silver league: $4 per win

Gold league: From $7-$10 per win

Platinum league: From $13-$30 per win

Yeah, thats if you are planning on buying individual wins instead of a tier.

Actually we are cheaper than most websites, but yeah okay. Sorry that you feel that it is expensive.

And the fact that you might be cheaper from other more expensive websites turns it something positive?

Don't feel sorry for my opinion, makes you look more like an amateur but businessman.

Bronze league: $3 per win

Silver league: $4 per win

Gold league: From $7-$10 per win

Platinum league: From $13-$30 per win

This shit is insane.

And the fact that you might be cheaper from other more expensive websites turns it something positive?

Don't feel sorry for my opinion, makes you look more like an amateur but businessman.

This shit is insane.

Yes, the fact that we are cheaper than most(if not all) boosting websites is a positive for us and our clients.

I can feel sorry for your opinion if I want, I feel bad that you feel that way about my business and I do not share the same opinion, so excuse me for saying sorry.

As for our prices per win, most people don't use this option and pay per division/tiers. But a lot of people still do, and find it quite cheap in comparison to most websites.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but if you are going to call me an "amateur but businessman" please refrain from posting on this thread, as it just makes you look sour.

Regards.