[moded L2J - H5] L2Silver 25x- return of the silverians

Mr Tanka

What do u expect from a server that run for like months and stilll got shitload of bugs on it. Anyway i left aswell from server few days ago coz i was just lazy even to bother doing anything when i saw ppl abusing knoriks all day long and after a while even if ppl reported it that they got 2 mins respawn time and some ppl got couple Mid S84 weaps admins didnt do shit about it. Anyway have fu playing on such servers..

What do u expect from a server that run for like months and stilll got shitload of bugs on it. Anyway i left aswell from server few days ago coz i was just lazy even to bother doing anything when i saw ppl abusing knoriks all day long and after a while even if ppl reported it that they got 2 mins respawn time and some ppl got couple Mid S84 weaps admins didnt do shit about it. Anyway have fu playing on such servers..

+1 

the real online is still around 1,5k, but they got too many problems with the lagz, that i need to agree. Well there isnt any other mid rate right now, so still this one is the best one ;P

the real online is still around 1,5k, but they got too many problems with the lagz, that i need to agree. Well there isnt any other mid rate right now, so still this one is the best one ;P

everything you post in silver forum need to be approved

freedom wtf

server is fail... redsky have good intention but don't have good hands

people are stupid to still be there