Make 30$+/Week [IOS][ANDROID]

Step1: On your idevice go to http://www.featurepoints.com

Step2: Download and install.

Step3: Please use my invite code: WA0FSF (You will earn 50 points for this, ONLY TIME YOU CAN ENTER IT)

Step4: Accept terms.

Step5: Download and install apps to get points.

To get more offers :

Install this application from appstore “Vpn One Click Professional"

Don’t open the installed application. Open Cydia and find “UDID Faker” and install it up.

Now after installing UDID Faker open the Vpn One Click app and click on 7 days trial.

It will install a profile on your iOS device then after this.

Go to settings and you will notice VPN bar. Go to it, choose which country you want to change your Vpn.

After fully connecting to it, go to Safari and then go to your featurepoints.com/r/YOURREFERALCODE Now click on “Get Points”

You will get more and more applications to install and get more points. I get 2200 points every day.

The reason I told you to install UDID Faker is that when your 7 days trail expires then just open the installed UDID faker application and change the UDID of “Settings” and “VPN one click” app.

After doing this open VPN One Click and you will see that 7 days trial option is again available. And so you can do this for infinite times.

• 2 months later...